Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MiFilters -- Annoying calls and SMS never bother you anymore

Default MiFilters -- Annoying calls and SMS never bother you anymore
    MiFilters is a firewall that block unsolicited or unexpected incoming calls or SMS.Itís very easy to setup and use.
    - It can block an incoming call or text message from one individual phone number.
    - It can block incoming calls or text messages from one set of phone numbers.
    - It can block text messages that contain some key words

Cydia Source iPone Only

more information, please go to Home : iFoneTec Cylay

iFonetec Ltd.

Default Crashing
    I'm running OS 3.0 on my iPhone 2G and MiFilers just crashes. I reinstalled the app (thru Cydia) with the same result. Can anyone else get this program to work?

Yeah, exactly the same problem here too :-(

Same here aswell, i contacted ifonetec support and they have advised me to install version 1.1.1 which i cannot find for the life of me! There is version 1.1 on cydia but that just crashes aswell.

If anyone knows how to solve this let us know please

Unfortunately, ifonetec also has a new "for profit" app called Cylay. I'm sure they are spending all their time working on that app before making sure their free offering is working correctly. Very frustrating for people like us.

MiFilters is also a "for profit" app. It is $5.99. Only a 15 day trial is free. It is included with the VIP subscription to Cylay though (which is $19.99 per year).

Spydertech

There's a new version in Cydia now which installs ok, but i'll be damned if i can get it to block any calls or texts. it has a blacklist option which you go into, then click 'new', and under the 'address' field i have tried entering my home number to test it but no luck, so i thought i may have to enter the name of my home number which is Home but still no luck. Can anyone give tips on how to use this, or advise me on an alternative?

Check out iBlacklist. It's free to block 2 numbers, then pay after that. I happened to only need to block 2 numbers, so for now, it's doing the job just great. Tested and working.

Try MCleaner!
    It does the same thing: block calls and sms, and you can customize you own settings. 15 days trial also and then pay, but works more stable than this and get very good customer service