Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Free Xbox 360 Elite Proff inside just read

Default Free Xbox 360 Elite Proff inside just read
    Just take 1 minute and read this. This is very EASY to do! It literally takes 10 minutes to setup. Simply follow the steps below. This is 100% Real. I will answer you on any question! Here is what you do. Click on the link below, register, pick an account type (referral is the easiest) and complete just 1 offer ( Very important that you complete the 1 offer otherwise your account will sit in limbo until you do).This is not like other sites where you need to complete one offer on 2 or 3 different pages!!! And a lot of these offers are FREE trials with nothing else to buy...
    No Commitments !!!

There are plenty of cool offers to choose from such as Blockbuster online, Stamp.com, Netflix, Gamefly which are services you would regularly sign up for anyways and their all secure networks, why not use them to get a free Sony Playstation 3 or cash ( I did the Stamps.com for a 30 day free trial and it never costed me a penny and I received credit for it the same day)

They will ship your XBox 360 or your selected item for free. No Joke, 100% REAL!!! The reason these companies make money, is because most people don't bother getting all the referrals. All you have to do is post it on EBAY! They use us as advertisment by word of mouth which saves them tons of money which goes toward yours and my free gift. These are legit companies such as Blockbuster, Netflix, Gamefly etc... You can copy my listing if you want. You must use your own authentic link though. You will get your own personal link after your order is placed.

Step 1: Click on this link: ( It's very important that you use this exact link )

Step 2: Sign up and chose an account type (Referral is the easiest and best).

Step 3: Complete just 1 offer ( Like Blockbuster or Stamps.com ) and refer up to 10 people to do the same (eBay! Do what I did, copy my ad).

Step 4: Receive your Xbox 360 Elite ( Even The Shipping Is Free !!! )

Recommended Offer : Stamps.com
    I did the Stamps offer and it was completely free. Recommend this to all of your referrals as well !

For proof that this is for real, click on the link below. Its the company that is behind everything.

Click on the link below to see a News segment regarding these offers....

If you have any questions feel free to message me!! I'll Respond ASAP

Please Take advantage of this offer!!! Just follow the instructions listed above. When you're ready to set up your own listing to get referrals, just let me know if you need any help or have questions. It's real easy and I'd be more than happy to help any way I can.

its no scam or spam
    i swear
    my cousin got his just last week
    i'm just trying to gather up my referals
    just check out all the proof above.
    thank you for your time,
    Mark.
    Last edited by JakeyBoy; 09-23-2007 at 09:45 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mark2azar For This Useful Post:

algenonvernon (11-25-2008)

you don't give up do you...
    Hit Thanks!

Stop Spamming.

first of all stop spamming second of all it is illegal to advise offers, it will get you benned from all the trainn sites (including the one your working on)
    so again stop spamming and get your ref.s the legal way!

Thanks

Diaf spammer

"It's very important that you use this exact link"

lol, now is it? Cuz I just signed up from going to the website directly! No problem for me. Thanks for being concerned about me though.

Where the moderation on this site?

Why do mods allow this / not remove this crap?

:reported

Thanks mike
    i figured i would leave it up there for a laugh
    lol my favorite part... i wonder why we would think that??
    Blah Blah Blah...
    its no scam or spam
    i swear
    thank you for letting me waste your time,
    Mark.
    Last edited by JakeyBoy; 09-23-2007 at 09:46 PM.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Old School Gaming Matrix
    Deviant Art
    "Don't think you can, know you can"

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Yup, that time gets him a ban.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews