+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [APP RELEASE] Capture- Takes Screenshots

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by ajl917 Can we get this repo problem solved? I have 0.1 from iSpazio, then as a seperate app, there is 0.1-2 and 0.1-2 is also on BigBoss.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    Can we get this repo problem solved? I have 0.1 from iSpazio, then as a seperate app, there is 0.1-2 and 0.1-2 is also on BigBoss. Also, what were the bug fixes between 0.1 and 0.1-2?
    just uninstall and install the latest version. i do the same.
    1.1.4 Winpwned ----> 2.0 Winpwned

Baseband- 04.05.04_G
    Bootloader- 3.9 (1.0.2 OOTB)
    Call In/Out - Yes/Yes
    SMS In/Out - Yes/Yes
    GPRS - Yes
    YouTube - Yes

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

My photo album is empty too, but the strange thing is that the photos I used for caller IDs still show up under my contacts. Are the caller ID pictures stored somewhere else?... or hopefully, capture created a new folder, and my original photo album still exists somewhere. I know thats wishfull thinking, but I really want my pictures back! Capture doesnt even work for me! I just wanted to test it out to compare it to Screenshot, and now I'm SOL?

*note to self, back up pictures from now on*

Oh, and is there a way to retrieve my photos that are saved as a Caller ID picture?
    Last edited by Silverbo1t; 03-14-2008 at 03:16 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

do you know if you can change the saving location?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbo1t View Post
    My photo album is empty too, but the strange thing is that the photos I used for caller IDs still show up under my contacts. Are the caller ID pictures stored somewhere else?... or hopefully, capture created a new folder, and my original photo album still exists somewhere. I know thats wishfull thinking, but I really want my pictures back! Capture doesnt even work for me! I just wanted to test it out to compare it to Screenshot, and now I'm SOL?

*note to self, back up pictures from now on*

Oh, and is there a way to retrieve my photos that are saved as a Caller ID picture?
    anyone?

Thanks

I know the caller Id pics are saved somewhere else, try looking in the applications mobileslideshow, mobilephone, or addressbook folders
    Running:
    iPhone 4 4.0 Jailbreakme
    iPad Wifi 3.2 jailbreakme
    AT&T

CE0311
    This program looked really great, but it pwned my camera app and photos! I took some screenshots and now I can't remove them! Neither with the PC nor in the Photos/Camera app! The PC says, it just cant delete these screens and when I delete them on the iPhone the next time I start the app again they're back!!! But thats not the main problem! If I now take a photo, it won't show up in camera roll!!! I'll restore tomorrow! Just because of this stupid capture app!!!
    EDIT: Ok, I got them out of my iPhone with iPhone Browser, but I still can't take photos!
    Last edited by CE0311; 03-22-2008 at 05:49 PM.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123