Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [APP RELEASE] Capture- Takes Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    Can we get this repo problem solved? I have 0.1 from iSpazio, then as a seperate app, there is 0.1-2 and 0.1-2 is also on BigBoss. Also, what were the bug fixes between 0.1 and 0.1-2?
    just uninstall and install the latest version. i do the same.
    1.1.4 Winpwned ----> 2.0 Winpwned

Baseband- 04.05.04_G
    Bootloader- 3.9 (1.0.2 OOTB)
    Call In/Out - Yes/Yes
    SMS In/Out - Yes/Yes
    GPRS - Yes
    YouTube - Yes

My photo album is empty too, but the strange thing is that the photos I used for caller IDs still show up under my contacts. Are the caller ID pictures stored somewhere else?... or hopefully, capture created a new folder, and my original photo album still exists somewhere. I know thats wishfull thinking, but I really want my pictures back! Capture doesnt even work for me! I just wanted to test it out to compare it to Screenshot, and now I'm SOL?

*note to self, back up pictures from now on*

Oh, and is there a way to retrieve my photos that are saved as a Caller ID picture?
    Last edited by Silverbo1t; 03-14-2008 at 04:16 PM.

do you know if you can change the saving location?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbo1t View Post
    My photo album is empty too, but the strange thing is that the photos I used for caller IDs still show up under my contacts. Are the caller ID pictures stored somewhere else?... or hopefully, capture created a new folder, and my original photo album still exists somewhere. I know thats wishfull thinking, but I really want my pictures back! Capture doesnt even work for me! I just wanted to test it out to compare it to Screenshot, and now I'm SOL?

*note to self, back up pictures from now on*

Oh, and is there a way to retrieve my photos that are saved as a Caller ID picture?
    anyone?

I know the caller Id pics are saved somewhere else, try looking in the applications mobileslideshow, mobilephone, or addressbook folders
    Running:
    iPhone 4 4.0 Jailbreakme
    iPad Wifi 3.2 jailbreakme
    AT&T

CE0311
    This program looked really great, but it pwned my camera app and photos! I took some screenshots and now I can't remove them! Neither with the PC nor in the Photos/Camera app! The PC says, it just cant delete these screens and when I delete them on the iPhone the next time I start the app again they're back!!! But thats not the main problem! If I now take a photo, it won't show up in camera roll!!! I'll restore tomorrow! Just because of this stupid capture app!!!
    EDIT: Ok, I got them out of my iPhone with iPhone Browser, but I still can't take photos!
    Last edited by CE0311; 03-22-2008 at 06:49 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123