+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SMS help

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Ok so i have ran into a lil set back since i jailbroke my iphone 3G. I run an IM app called Palringo when i'm in school and just recently
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default SMS help
    Ok so i have ran into a lil set back since i jailbroke my iphone 3G. I run an IM app called Palringo when i'm in school and just recently came to the conclusion that I need a way to check my SMS Texts and still keep my IM open, or any other app for that matter. I did a lil research and came across iRealQuickSMS, installed it but couldn't find a way to configure any setting. I never got an icon on my Springboard. Any idea what to do or any other app to use for this?

Thanks

Theres an app in cydia that I use called backgrounder, it lets you use apps in the background. There are others, but I only have experince with that. I use IrealSMS, what settings are you wishing to get?

Also, if you can get rock your phone they have a pretty nifty app called tlert, it enables you to reply/check your text from any app, I am thinking of getting it since my trial is up.

Hope you get it sorted out, if not I will do my best to help

Theres an app in cydia that I use called backgrounder, it lets you use apps in the background. There are others, but I only have experince with that.

Also, if you can get rock your phone they have a pretty nifty app called tlert, it enables you to reply/check your text from any app, I am thinking of getting it since my trial is up.

Hope you get it sorted out, if not I will do my best to help
    Last edited by HayWire; 06-08-2009 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Idealy I would like to run my IM program Palringo and stil be able to send out tects when I get them without having to exit my IM conversation and loose everything, send out a text then boot up Palringo, by the time its booted back up I normally get another text, so you can see the hassel I am dealing with. I saw the app where you keep you normal apps open and a little box opens up over the app, send out a text, keeps the text convo up and so forth then you can resume your other app. I'll look into backgrounder. Thanks