Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NEW!!! - iPhone PC Suite 1.0.3.3

Default NEW!!! - iPhone PC Suite 1.0.3.3
    SOME FACTS FROM ME,,,I TESTED IT OUT:

(1) I successfully installed it on my Vista desktop computer.

(2) Once installed, the main interface is in english, thus making it easy to figure out. ie: backup, itunes,themes, buttons all spelled out in english.

(3) Problems- I could not get the notepad feature to work.

(4) Problems- I could also not get the backup feature to work correctly. It had a feature to manually select folders for backup, but when it started to back them up,,,,,it would not copy all the contents within the folder.

(5) benefits- it has some nice features, expands on the ability to back up certain data by default check mark options.

(6) benefits-lets you view all your themes beforehand, on a viewer, should you want to select it for your theme.

(7) My Conclusion: I prefer the older previous version, as the backup feature works 100%, as compared to the problems I experience with this version. I mainly use the backup portion in the older version, and have never experienced any problems, as compared to this new version. The link for the older version: iPhone PC Suite Eng v0.2.1 by @melete =
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=2135

NEW VERSION DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://www.spaziocellulare.com/Files...by_iSpazio.zip

READING INFO ON THIS DESKTOP SOFTWARE:

http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl...wwwispazionet/

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneuser2008 View Post
    SOME FACTS FROM ME,,,I TESTED IT OUT:

(1) I successfully installed it on my Vista desktop computer.

(2) Once installed, the main interface is in english, thus making it easy to figure out. ie: backup, itunes,themes, buttons all spelled out in english.

(3) Problems- I could not get the notepad feature to work.

(4) Problems- I could also not get the backup feature to work correctly. It had a feature to manually select folders for backup, but when it started to back them up,,,,,it would not copy all the contents within the folder.

(5) benefits- it has some nice features, expands on the ability to back up certain data by default check mark options.

(6) benefits-lets you view all your themes beforehand, on a viewer, should you want to select it for your theme.

(7) My Conclusion: I prefer the older previous version, as the backup feature works 100%, as compared to the problems I experience with this version. I mainly use the backup portion in the older version, and have never experienced any problems, as compared to this new version. The link for the older version: iPhone PC Suite Eng v0.2.1 by @melete =
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=2135

NEW VERSION DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://www.spaziocellulare.com/Files...by_iSpazio.zip

READING INFO ON THIS DESKTOP SOFTWARE:

http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl...wwwispazionet/
    You do realize that there are topics already posted about this, and yet, you post in the wrong thread n e way? Searching is your best friend around here.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

Just like your other post in the other thread, I think this is perfectly fine. This forum is for App Launches/New Apps, and this is a new app!
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ksong12 View Post
    Just like your other post in the other thread, I think this is perfectly fine. This forum is for App Launches/New Apps, and this is a new app!
    If you would look again, its not an new app, the apps are iphone natives, this would fall under windows modding or OS development.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.

I guess you are correct on this one, my bad. Most people find it perfectly acceptable though.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

Quote Originally Posted by ksong12 View Post
    I guess you are correct on this one, my bad. Most people find it perfectly acceptable though.
    No, people that can't post in the right section need to leave.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper44 View Post
    No, people that can't post in the right section need to leave.
    LOL.... But I don't think its that serious.... LMAO!