Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can someone Help with FWChanger ?

Next time when someone bumps because no one can be bothered I won't bother replying. The information was not necessary. I provided the information that was. in future I won't.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by steveken View Post
    Great, thanks. Take your ball and go home.
    I didn't see you helping. Why don't you either help people or stop slanging off those of us that do.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    I didn't see you helping. Why don't you either help people or stop slanging off those of us that do.
    I was the one NEEDING help, you boob! I was the one that only needed a few words to help guide me along. In this case the words would have been "you don't need to worry about build information as long as you have the FW number right" and/or "if anything messes up, just do a quick google on 2.2's build number and put that back" or something like that (at least I think that is the ultimate gist of your god-like comments).

Again, in the future, try not to say things that most would consider rude like you did in your first response where you "tried to help" by saying you couldn't be bothered to look something up. There are a hell of a lot better ways to say something! Taking a few extra seconds to read over your post before submitting it helps a lot. I have done it here several times in responding back to you. I simply took the "Take your ball and go home" response off the last post because I didn't think it added anything, but was simply to let you know that I thought you were being rather childish in your responses.

I am finished trying to teach you manners. If you have anything further to say to me on this matter, "I can't be bothered" to hear it as this is NOT the place for this. Next time, if you see my name, just ignore my posts, please. I will find help from someone who can be nicer and won't look down their noses at me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to steveken For This Useful Post:

20Eyes (08-05-2009)

When some ignoramus posted a {bump} I knocked off a quick reply.

I find it a bit rich that said ignoramus then went back and edited his post to make it look like I was replying to something else and then has the audacity to lecture me on manners.

If I ever help you in the future please rest assured it is only because I have not recognised your username and not out of any desire to do so.

Look, jackass, I had NO idea you were replying to that bump. The only reason I went and changed my original post was because I figured that instead of simply bumping a post back up to the top, I could just go ahead and write that I was going to do something and hope it was right. Then, I could still wait on someone to respond on here whether or not I had taken an unnecessary step or not. It was all done within maybe 1 minute of each other.

You are assuming that I did that simply to make you look like a moron, but in actuality I only did it to be a notification of what I figured I would do while I was waiting. The world does not revolve around you, you know. No matter WHAT the reason for my changing my post, there was absolutely no call for your being a damn dickhead and telling people that his royal highness could not be bothered to do something.

So, screw you and your damn high horse that you are on. I do not want any more help from you until you can quit being an ***.

Quote Originally Posted by steveken View Post
    Hmm, funny, as soon as I put in the FW and Build number, I went out of the app, went back into it and told it to check my firmware version and it reported the 2.2.1 one with the build number I put in. Then I went to the app store and downloaded the DTV app and it worked just fine.
    Steveken,

How do you tell it to check the firmware?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

There is a button in the top left hand corner of the app that says CK Firmware and it will tell you with a popup

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmoss For This Useful Post:

10ika (04-15-2009)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12