Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Weight Watchers points calculator

Default [Release] Weight Watchers points calculator
    Hi all, this is a weight watchers points calculator, pretty basic but it does the job.
    Both the US and the UK systems are included, and Jiggy runtime is required for it to run.

Cheers!
    Last edited by sparkerzzzz; 03-10-2008 at 02:38 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sparkerzzzz For This Useful Post:

tntmorgan (05-08-2008)

I don't think the UK would have much need of this as much as the US.

how do i get this on my iphone. it's not on installer

Haha, I was in the process of releasing my own!

I got the javascript from http://www.webmilhouse.com/pointcalc.php and thought it would have made the jiggy transition nicely

Gratz on the app!

Quote Originally Posted by likwidfuzion View Post
    I don't think the UK would have much need of this as much as the US.
    Keen response, it lends itself to the thread nicely.

Someone sticky.

/sarcasm off
    Last edited by x999x; 03-08-2008 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by tootwo222 View Post
    how do i get this on my iphone. it's not on installer
    You need to use a program like Winscp to get it onto your phone. I don't really know how to go about getting it onto installer, this is my first app.

any thoughts on expanding this app to keep a daily record of you weight watchers points? that'd be really handy for those on it, i'm sure.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

iPhone? More like MyPhone shadow_cruiser's Avatar
    Thanks

This is awesome, my girlfriend would love you for this!!.

Only big and important feature is keeping track of the points!. Hopefully that gets implemented

Thanks for the suggestions, a log of points used is a great idea, I'll add that next. In the mean time I've been making it look a bit nicer:

Small update, improved the look, and it now rounds to the nearest half point.
    Attached Files Attached Files

For the US System, I think "fibre" should be changed to "fiber." Other than that it's looking great so far.

Is it supposed to work on 1.1.3? All it's doing for me is opening to the weight watchers screen and then crashing back to the springboard.

Actually, Germany tipped the scales as the fattest country, another thing America is not the best at any more

and that picture with the guy feeding the chick needs a caption...

"*****, eat yo food!"

b1tch isn't allowed? really?
    Last edited by auburnguy32; 03-11-2008 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    -Ben

iPhone? More like MyPhone shadow_cruiser's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wballz View Post
    Is it supposed to work on 1.1.3? All it's doing for me is opening to the weight watchers screen and then crashing back to the springboard.
    It works perfect on 1.1.4 so it should work the same on 1.1.3.

New release looks much better!!. A point tracker and this app would be perfect

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wballz View Post
    Have you set your permissions to 0755?

i have set my folder and the jiggy permissions to 0755, but still crashes on my 1.1.4, unlcoked with ziphone , anything im doing wrong or someone eles having the same problem with a 1.1.4

Quote Originally Posted by auburnguy32 View Post
    Actually, Germany tipped the scales as the fattest country, another thing America is not the best at any more
    thats bs... i lived in germany and im german... u dont see one fat person in germany ...

lol of course u see some but its not a fat country...
    previously known as iWant 1.1.1
    ...my dev-base...

iPhone 3G 16GB Black
    Factory Unlocked

u guys need jiggy runtime to run this app correctly, it took me a while to figure this out.

I downloaded the jiggyruntime and installed it. I also moved the WW.app into the Library folder with WinSCP, but nothing shows up on the springboard.

Any suggestions, please?

Quote Originally Posted by matthewd View Post
    I downloaded the jiggyruntime and installed it. I also moved the WW.app into the Library folder with WinSCP, but nothing shows up on the springboard.

Any suggestions, please?
    Did you reboot the phone?

I sshed it over to my iPhone in the Applications directory where all of my other apps are. I checked permissions and set to 0755 and rebooted. I opened the app and it brings me not to the screen previewed here and then closes. Not sure what is going on. Any help? I downloaded the program from the 1st page of this thread, is that correct?

I have jiggy runtime installed as well
    Last edited by tntmorgan; 05-08-2008 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast