Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: HapticPro

  1. #21
    Does any one elses key click sound fluctuate loud & soft while typing with this enabled? As I am typing, some click sounds are loud, and others very quiet.
    -J

  2. #22
    ^Mine also goes quiet then loud.
    32GB Black 3G[S]
    Blackra1n'd RC3

  3. #23
    Yea, It actually bothered me so much, I installed keyvib instead. Not as nice as haptic, but my sounds are constant and the keyboard is MUCH faster.

    -J

  4. #24
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PHX
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    does keyvib work fine with the 3gs?

  5. #25
    Retired Moderator one1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    10,318
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

    My issue with haptic pro was that it was creating an "echo key" effect on 3.0 and making it impossible to use the ipod correctly. Every time you would push a button while using the ipod it would double tap your action. No pause because if you hit pause it hit it again and kept playing, and other oddities.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

  6. #26
    HapticPro is working just fine for me....

    3g

  7. #27
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between Here & There
    Posts
    635
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 68 Times in 64 Posts

    I find that Haptic Pro is MUCH slower (using keyboard) than KeyVibe. Which is a bummer, cause Haptic Pro is SOOOO much nicer. I hope the dev can update it.

    The problem with KeyVibe is that it needs the keyboard click sound to be ON for it to work. That defeats the whole purpose for me. I do not want sound...I want vibration!

  8. #28
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PHX
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    when i load on haptic, my phone is SOOOOOOOOO Slow.. not worth it.. UPDATE IT PLEASE DEVS!

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    I find that Haptic Pro is MUCH slower (using keyboard) than KeyVibe. Which is a bummer, cause Haptic Pro is SOOOO much nicer. I hope the dev can update it.

    The problem with KeyVibe is that it needs the keyboard click sound to be ON for it to work. That defeats the whole purpose for me. I do not want sound...I want vibration!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zym5 View Post
    HapticPro is working just fine for me....

    3g
    Hmm, I just did a "keyvib" type mod, and I have to say it's much faster. And I made it so that it vibrates when the switch is off, if you want me to help you out, just let me know. I still keep the other part of haptic pro, I lke it =]

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Zym5 View Post
    Hmm, I just did a "keyvib" type mod, and I have to say it's much faster. And I made it so that it vibrates when the switch is off, if you want me to help you out, just let me know. I still keep the other part of haptic pro, I lke it =]
    I'm interested.
    -J

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by miatawnt2b View Post
    I'm interested.
    -J
    Ok, it's kind of hard to say, so i'm just going to give you the .plist file that I use. Put it in the Celestial framework. What I changed is under keypressed
    Attached Files Attached Files

  12. #32
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between Here & There
    Posts
    635
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 68 Times in 64 Posts

    Where did keyvib go? I cannot find it on Cydia today....how odd.

    Anyone have the deb they can post for me?

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zym5 View Post
    Ok, it's kind of hard to say, so i'm just going to give you the .plist file that I use. Put it in the Celestial framework. What I changed is under keypressed
    Zym5,
    is there a value I can change to increase or decrease the length/strength of the vibration?

    -J

  14. #34
    Okay, now I have the .deb.

    Keyvib_1.0_iphoneos-arm.deb

    Also, if you want to change the length, you will have to play around in the SystemSoundVibrationPatterns.plist.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zym5 For This Useful Post:

    miatawnt2b (08-01-2009)

  16. #35
    ok, I installed the deb using 'dpkg -i Keyvib...deb' and I don't have the keyvib icon anywhere. Could someone explain how to install this?

    Thanks,
    -J

  17. #36
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between Here & There
    Posts
    635
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 68 Times in 64 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by miatawnt2b View Post
    ok, I installed the deb using 'dpkg -i Keyvib...deb' and I don't have the keyvib icon anywhere. Could someone explain how to install this?

    Thanks,
    -J
    I was just going to post this as well

    Zym5: thanks very much for the .deb, but not sure it is working. I also do not get any icon on springboard...and have installed/uninstalled a couple times trying to get the icon (which is really not that important), but I also don't have vibrate on keyboard after installing. Will keep playing with it, but please let us know if you have any thoughts.

    Thanks again.

  18. #37
    I tried to autoinstall by putting the deb in the Cydia/Autoinstall folder. It totally blew away all click sounds. Now I'm trying to figure out how to get them back. An uninstall didn't do it.
    -J

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •