+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SummerBoard 2.11 released

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
the new version is amazing! i'm loving the themes. really slick...
    Livin the iPhone Life billchase2's Avatar
    Thanks

the new version is amazing! i'm loving the themes. really slick...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Is there a basic summerboard info thread somewhere? I installed and select one of the themes from the menu.. I get no change of the icons.. just the background and Dock change size.. What am i missing here?? Sorry if this is obvious..
    Last edited by bschucher; 09-16-2007 at 04:14 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    Is there a basic summerboard info thread somewhere? I installed and select one of the themes from the menu.. I get no change of the icons.. just the background and Dock change size.. What am i missing here?? Sorry if this is obvious..

Check this post I made earlier...I had the same issue and this might be your problem as well

http://modmyi.com/forums/showpost.ph...2&postcount=49

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default need help
    i installed this but nothing changes on the screen, anybody know whats wrong. also it says summerboard inactive on the bottom.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    This may he a bit extreme. I restored my phone, used iBrickr to jailbreak, added installer then installed summerboard through installer. Now all the summerboard themes work great.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rmmcg34 View Post
    This may he a bit extreme. I restored my phone, used iBrickr to jailbreak, added installer then installed summerboard through installer. Now all the summerboard themes work great.
    I agree with you, sometimes it's best just to start over.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i uploaded my current icons and docks and wallpaper... is there any way i can save this before i look at the other ones in summerboard i dont wanna loose it. i pretty much uploaded everything customly vin scp.. i just wanna save it as one big theme.. can i just copy the whole iphone folders?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pork View Post
    i uploaded my current icons and docks and wallpaper... is there any way i can save this before i look at the other ones in summerboard i dont wanna loose it. i pretty much uploaded everything customly vin scp.. i just wanna save it as one big theme.. can i just copy the whole iphone folders?
    To use all the stuff you've uploaded to your phone, just turn all the theme switches to off. So if you ever want to go back to the icons, dock, wallpaper on your phone now all you'll need to do is turn themes off.
    Last edited by Jasper44; 09-16-2007 at 11:31 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pork View Post
    summberboard does all the theme switching "on the fly." so, it doesn't actually replace any of the files you've already copied to the phone. so, as jasper said, you can easily get back to your original theme if you want to.
    "Beware the voice without a face."

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sometimes i get a "black screen" when i slide to unlock my iPhone. All icons disappeard, there is only the status bar in the top, the rest is black, backlight is on. And there is no chance to bring it back, except starting the iPhone new. Seems the SummerBoard App is the problem.

Any suggestions to fix this?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I had that same problem with the "15" application, the puzzle game...
    once I uninstalled that my phone was fine

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hmm, i guess my homezone is the problem.

Is there another app to set a homepage wallpaper?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I don't know if the Summerboard developers read this post but I have an wishlist idea.
    I would love to be able to switch themes using and icon on the home screen. The reason I want this is because I use a different theme when my iphone is docked in my car. I use a different background and icons that are easier to read from further away. If I could switch themes by just hitting one button instead of going into the theme settings, that would be awesome.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kelmk View Post
    I don't know if the Summerboard developers read this post but I have an wishlist idea.
    I would love to be able to switch themes using and icon on the home screen. The reason I want this is because I use a different theme when my iphone is docked in my car. I use a different background and icons that are easier to read from further away. If I could switch themes by just hitting one button instead of going into the theme settings, that would be awesome.
    It honeslty takes 3 clicks to change a theme through summerboard. Hours of development doesn't seem worth the trouble.

Something I'd like to see is support for bigger icons. There seems to be an alignment issue. That being said, I'm very greatful for how advanced it already is. Thanks summerboard dudes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tonydrone View Post
    It honeslty takes 3 clicks to change a theme through summerboard. Hours of development doesn't seem worth the trouble.

Something I'd like to see is support for bigger icons. There seems to be an alignment issue. That being said, I'm very greatful for how advanced it already is. Thanks summerboard dudes.
    True, but a "desktops" button would be useful in which you could control what Apps are on each desktop.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12