+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: SummerBoard 2.11 released

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
the new version is amazing! i'm loving the themes. really slick...
...
  1. #21
    Livin the iPhone Life billchase2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ann Arbor
    Posts
    1,544
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 60 Times in 52 Posts

    the new version is amazing! i'm loving the themes. really slick...

  2. #22
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    323
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Is there a basic summerboard info thread somewhere? I installed and select one of the themes from the menu.. I get no change of the icons.. just the background and Dock change size.. What am i missing here?? Sorry if this is obvious..
    Last edited by bschucher; 09-16-2007 at 04:14 PM.

  3. #23
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 118 Times in 93 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    Is there a basic summerboard info thread somewhere? I installed and select one of the themes from the menu.. I get no change of the icons.. just the background and Dock change size.. What am i missing here?? Sorry if this is obvious..

    Check this post I made earlier...I had the same issue and this might be your problem as well

    http://modmyi.com/forums/showpost.ph...2&postcount=49

  4. #24
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default need help
    i installed this but nothing changes on the screen, anybody know whats wrong. also it says summerboard inactive on the bottom.

  5. #25
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    This may he a bit extreme. I restored my phone, used iBrickr to jailbreak, added installer then installed summerboard through installer. Now all the summerboard themes work great.

  6. #26
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NorthWest
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 62 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rmmcg34 View Post
    This may he a bit extreme. I restored my phone, used iBrickr to jailbreak, added installer then installed summerboard through installer. Now all the summerboard themes work great.
    I agree with you, sometimes it's best just to start over.

  7. #27
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    i uploaded my current icons and docks and wallpaper... is there any way i can save this before i look at the other ones in summerboard i dont wanna loose it. i pretty much uploaded everything customly vin scp.. i just wanna save it as one big theme.. can i just copy the whole iphone folders?

  8. #28
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 118 Times in 93 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pork View Post
    i uploaded my current icons and docks and wallpaper... is there any way i can save this before i look at the other ones in summerboard i dont wanna loose it. i pretty much uploaded everything customly vin scp.. i just wanna save it as one big theme.. can i just copy the whole iphone folders?
    To use all the stuff you've uploaded to your phone, just turn all the theme switches to off. So if you ever want to go back to the icons, dock, wallpaper on your phone now all you'll need to do is turn themes off.
    Last edited by Jasper44; 09-16-2007 at 11:31 PM.

  9. #29
    Green Apple spliket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pork View Post
    i uploaded my current icons and docks and wallpaper... is there any way i can save this before i look at the other ones in summerboard i dont wanna loose it. i pretty much uploaded everything customly vin scp.. i just wanna save it as one big theme.. can i just copy the whole iphone folders?
    summberboard does all the theme switching "on the fly." so, it doesn't actually replace any of the files you've already copied to the phone. so, as jasper said, you can easily get back to your original theme if you want to.
    "Beware the voice without a face."

  10. #30
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Sometimes i get a "black screen" when i slide to unlock my iPhone. All icons disappeard, there is only the status bar in the top, the rest is black, backlight is on. And there is no chance to bring it back, except starting the iPhone new. Seems the SummerBoard App is the problem.

    Any suggestions to fix this?

  11. #31

  12. #32
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    391
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 53 Times in 34 Posts

    I had that same problem with the "15" application, the puzzle game...
    once I uninstalled that my phone was fine

  13. #33
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hmm, i guess my homezone is the problem.

    Is there another app to set a homepage wallpaper?

  14. #34
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I don't know if the Summerboard developers read this post but I have an wishlist idea.
    I would love to be able to switch themes using and icon on the home screen. The reason I want this is because I use a different theme when my iphone is docked in my car. I use a different background and icons that are easier to read from further away. If I could switch themes by just hitting one button instead of going into the theme settings, that would be awesome.

  15. #35
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Valley
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kelmk View Post
    I don't know if the Summerboard developers read this post but I have an wishlist idea.
    I would love to be able to switch themes using and icon on the home screen. The reason I want this is because I use a different theme when my iphone is docked in my car. I use a different background and icons that are easier to read from further away. If I could switch themes by just hitting one button instead of going into the theme settings, that would be awesome.
    It honeslty takes 3 clicks to change a theme through summerboard. Hours of development doesn't seem worth the trouble.

    Something I'd like to see is support for bigger icons. There seems to be an alignment issue. That being said, I'm very greatful for how advanced it already is. Thanks summerboard dudes.

  16. #36
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NorthWest
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 62 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tonydrone View Post
    It honeslty takes 3 clicks to change a theme through summerboard. Hours of development doesn't seem worth the trouble.

    Something I'd like to see is support for bigger icons. There seems to be an alignment issue. That being said, I'm very greatful for how advanced it already is. Thanks summerboard dudes.
    True, but a "desktops" button would be useful in which you could control what Apps are on each desktop.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts