Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rock Your Phone + Intelliscreen

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Rock Your Phone + Intelliscreen
    I've been an Intelliscreen user for a while now. No matter what your issues with it may be, I've come to love the app. I recently installed Rock Your Phone because Intelliborn is now only doing updates through it instead of Cydia and their website says my license will transfer over, but it hasn't. I've emailed their support, but have not received a response yet. Anybody else have similar problems?

Thanks,
    Tim

Hmm, My license transferred automatically.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Did you use the same email address you used for paypal when you initially purchased Intelliscreen? That's my only guess as to why it didn't work, because I used a different email address. I just checked the "About" section within Intelliscreen and it shows I have the Premium version, but Rock Your Phone is still showing I'm using the trial and the little trial thing comes up every time I open Intelliscreen. I'm guessing it should show up in the "My App Licenses" on the Rock Your Phone site? It still shows up as a trial there...

Works great here, my license was updated and its all good
    Thanks guys for updating Rock to work better
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I just had my phone replaced by Apple due to a failing battery, and even though I updated my serial number on the Intelliborn website, I guess the change didn't transfer over to Rock Your Phone. They updated it all for me and now I'm good to go!

i have same problem .The license became to trial version . try to contact few days, there is no feedback.
    Last edited by pinky11; 07-04-2009 at 01:37 PM.