Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iRealQuickSMS 1.0 aka iRealLITE

Guys, guys; I'm excited too. But let's wait patiently for an update, they have not disappointed thus far.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

another annoying bug is the auto-correct. when i click x to refuse the suggested correcting, it still makes that correction. though it is a great concept and i enjoy the program alot to date, im going to give tlert a try for a bit, at least until the update long overdue with the fixes for this program is out

Quote Originally Posted by iPh0wned View Post
    another annoying bug is the auto-correct. when i click x to refuse the suggested correcting, it still makes that correction. though it is a great concept and i enjoy the program alot to date, im going to give tlert a try for a bit, at least until the update long overdue with the fixes for this program is out
    Just a heads up, i believe that Tlerts has the same annoying bug with the autocorrect as we are.
    You can find the link and read about it here http://www.modmyi.com/forums/tlert/5...o-correct.html

So its not just our application that is doing this. Even the Fast Notes plugin for SBSettings has this problem... we spoke to bigboss and he hasnt been able to figure out why it does this either. It seems directly related to multi-line text fields in the springboard. As we know from the single line quickreply, the autocorrect works just fine.. but use the same code in the multiline and it doesnt work correctly. It is a very puzzling problem that we havent yet been able to solve.
    But the update should be out in the next 2 days. We have released the iRealSMS 2.0.8.4e Public Beta(final). And all seems to work well. And I have a copy of the private beta of iRealQuickSMS 1.0.2.0 and it seems to work very good as well!
    Last edited by reznor9; 05-26-2009 at 12:25 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

So the update hasn't come yet?

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks like we have to wait 2 more days

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mr.sparky For This Useful Post:

sactownstar (05-26-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Only 2 more days? Not that bad I guess.

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Well that's was posted. So we'll see. Could be worse. It could be like the wait for beta 6

there will be no other betas... probably tomorrow, a late evening launch. only 3 bugs were reported with the final beta... and all of them small bugs. So Im confident that the dev can finish it up and ship it out.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to reznor9 For This Useful Post:

Bernie-Mac (05-27-2009)

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reznor9 View Post
    there will be no other betas... probably tomorrow, a late evening launch. only 3 bugs were reported with the final beta... and all of them small bugs. So Im confident that the dev can finish it up and ship it out.
    Sweet, cuz no auto-correct on quick compose is getting on my last nerve lol
    iLive an iLife

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Isn't there supposed to be an updated coming right about now? I just tested the new iRealSMS version 2.084e and I love how the "favorites" feature is added to QuickSend...I really need that on iRealQuickSMS because iRealSMS is way too heavy and buggy for me right now. Any ETA?

Just downloaded this. Exactly what I was after. How does it work with 3.0? And how much is a license?

Thanks!

^^ visit irealsms.com for all the info you could ever need
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Seriously though, the lack of auto spell is rendering irealquicksms unusable! This really needs to be addressed. At this point, it's faster to go into the stock SMS app to text seeing how the auto correct saves u about 30% of the time needed to compose !

Quote Originally Posted by iPh0wned View Post
    Seriously though, the lack of auto spell is rendering irealquicksms unusable! This really needs to be addressed. At this point, it's faster to go into the stock SMS app to text seeing how the auto correct saves u about 30% of the time needed to compose !
    My autocorrect works.
    Try going into settings and toggling autocorrect off then on again. And respring.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Mine works too

Does anybody know how to turn off notifications in irealquicksms. I dont have irealsms just the quick version and Im getting notification *N# on all my texts. Thanks

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567