+ Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iRealQuickSMS 1.0 aka iRealLITE

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Pretty sweet stuff goin' on here! I'm definitely glad that I chose this over the competition
    Thanks

Pretty sweet stuff goin' on here! I'm definitely glad that I chose this over the competition
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Reznor, great update but i;m having a serious problem. When I get a quick reply on the lock screen and I click show, the phone will lock up completely. I cannot even power it down by holding the power button, I have to use the power and home for 10 secs method. This has happened 3 times now but it works about 85% of the time...

Thanks

What version are you using? Also, do you have a lockscreen password set?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Reznor, thats what it was, my lockscreen password. Can I still set one and get around it?

Thanks

No... not at this time.. the plugins werent originally designed for use with password protected lockscreens... because that would defeat the purpose of the password if others could read your text messages and reply to them and make phone calls from our plug ins... so we figured if you are using a lockscreen password, you wont/shouldnt be using our lockscreen plugins.

We will try to address this somehow in the future, but at this time other things take priority.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

really gotta do something about the incoming texts that pop up while writing a text...causes me to hit the call button by mistake on the new incoming text and calls the person

Thanks

it will be addressed

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I think the only thing that would make me personally stay with iRealSMS would be integration with SwirlyMMS so it can fully replace the Messaging client in 3.0. I don't want to switch back and forth between an app for texting and one for MMS if the iPhone has a native one for both. I will miss quickreply tho

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boxxa View Post
    I think the only thing that would make me personally stay with iRealSMS would be integration with SwirlyMMS so it can fully replace the Messaging client in 3.0. I don't want to switch back and forth between an app for texting and one for MMS if the iPhone has a native one for both. I will miss quickreply tho
    you do know that iRealSMS will still give you the option to use quickreply and quicksend while setting the appleSMS as default? So you don't have to give up those great features if your a current iRealSMS user. And since mms will be part of the 3.0 OS, it's just a matter of time before we hook into it as well. Patience.

Green Apple
    Thanks

hey reznor. i love the app but i have a few problems.
    whenever i get a sms, and i use quickreply to reply to the message, the sms badge is still shown on the text icon on the homescreen. this confuses me b/c i sometimes forget that i already replied to that message. and it defeats the purpose of opening up the default app just to clear the notification. this also applies to statusnotifier too. the Text icon is still show on the status bar even if i replied to the message. hope there will be a fix to this soon.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by relientmt View Post
    hey reznor. i love the app but i have a few problems.
    whenever i get a sms, and i use quickreply to reply to the message, the sms badge is still shown on the text icon on the homescreen. this confuses me b/c i sometimes forget that i already replied to that message. and it defeats the purpose of opening up the default app just to clear the notification. this also applies to statusnotifier too. the Text icon is still show on the status bar even if i replied to the message. hope there will be a fix to this soon.
    Please make sure that in the settings under QuickReply you have ALWAYS MARK AS READ toggled ON.
    Last edited by reznor9; 03-29-2009 at 10:26 PM.

Thanks

If I have a iRealSMS (original) license, how much does it cost to upgrade to iRealquickSMS?

Also, is the app working flawlessly? Can I install and only use the QuickReply from lockscreen without having it to interfere with any other apps?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theplague View Post
    If I have a iRealSMS (original) license, how much does it cost to upgrade to iRealquickSMS?

Also, is the app working flawlessly? Can I install and only use the QuickReply from lockscreen without having it to interfere with any other apps?
    When you say, original license, do you mean for iRealSMS 1.3? or 2.0?
    If your a 2.0 license holder, then it doesnt cost you a thing! You can register iRealQuickSMS using your paypal email address.

And yes! The app works flawlessly. There are no bugs reported on the lite version. You may install and ONLY use the QuickReply on lockscreen, and it will not interfere with any other apps... aside from Mcleaner. It wont interfere with Mcleaner, but Mcleaner will interfere with us. It disables our hook into the incoming text.. so if Mcleaner is enabled, the QuickReply wont work at all... but they promised the next verion will be iReal compatible. Other than that, no worries!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reznor9 View Post
    When you say, original license, do you mean for iRealSMS 1.3? or 2.0?
    If your a 2.0 license holder, then it doesnt cost you a thing! You can register iRealQuickSMS using your paypal email address.

And yes! The app works flawlessly. There are no bugs reported on the lite version. You may install and ONLY use the QuickReply on lockscreen, and it will not interfere with any other apps... aside from Mcleaner. It wont interfere with Mcleaner, but Mcleaner will interfere with us. It disables our hook into the incoming text.. so if Mcleaner is enabled, the QuickReply wont work at all... but they promised the next verion will be iReal compatible. Other than that, no worries!
    Hi!

No I think I only have license for 1.3.

Ok, Nice to hear it works good and that I can use only the the lockscreen feature.
    I don't use Mcleaner so that wouldn't be a problem.
    Pretty much got the answeres I hoped for there.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok so I really need some help here, because I want to spend money on this program.

I've looked at the other alternatives and yours really is the best. My problem is that it doesn't really run properly.

I've installed it, resprung, rebooted and then come back to the springboard to click on the icon or settings and it just loads and crashes. Never get to see the setting menu.

The program itself runs fine, I can reply and such (obviously only sending the demo phrase)

Anyways, I'm running 2.2.1 and have tried reinstalling, restarting, respringing and all the combinations involved, and I really want this to work so I can buy it.

Any help would be great!

Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by memphishills View Post
    Ok so I really need some help here, because I want to spend money on this program.

I've looked at the other alternatives and yours really is the best. My problem is that it doesn't really run properly.

I've installed it, resprung, rebooted and then come back to the springboard to click on the icon or settings and it just loads and crashes. Never get to see the setting menu.

The program itself runs fine, I can reply and such (obviously only sending the demo phrase)

Anyways, I'm running 2.2.1 and have tried reinstalling, restarting, respringing and all the combinations involved, and I really want this to work so I can buy it.

Any help would be great!

Thanks!
    And this is happening with iRealQuickSMS 1.0.0.1?
    or are you trying to run iRealSMS 2.0.8.3?
    PM me and I'll trouble shoot with you. Im sure I can get you up and running

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes I've tried both programs. They both just crash when I click the app icon.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iRoach74's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey
    im having a problem with irealquicksms
    i can only get quickreply to work if the show sms alerts option is on, but i dont want to get the alerts, only quick reply. what should i do?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reznor9 View Post
    And this is happening with iRealQuickSMS 1.0.0.1?
    or are you trying to run iRealSMS 2.0.8.3?
    PM me and I'll trouble shoot with you. Im sure I can get you up and running
    Finally got it to work and purchased it tonight. Had to go into SSH and delete my sms.db, then cleaned up some files, then reinstalled and went into intelliscreen and turned performance toggle on for irealquicksms then rebooted, then lauched the application. Purchased it and everything is running good.

Thanks for your willingness to help! Great product!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by memphishills View Post
    Finally got it to work and purchased it tonight. Had to go into SSH and delete my sms.db, then cleaned up some files, then reinstalled and went into intelliscreen and turned performance toggle on for irealquicksms then rebooted, then lauched the application. Purchased it and everything is running good.

Thanks for your willingness to help! Great product!
    Glad you got it going.. I was going to suggest deleting the sms.db and/or the com.spiritoflogic.iRealSMS2.plist... one of these I thought might have copied over with the wrong permissions or a bad code. A deletion will force the app to create a new fresh one.
    Sorry I didnt answer sooner. My day job had me busy. But again, glad to have you on board!

Quote Originally Posted by iRoach74 View Post
    hey
    im having a problem with irealquicksms
    i can only get quickreply to work if the show sms alerts option is on, but i dont want to get the alerts, only quick reply. what should i do?
    Ummm... QuickReply is an SMS alert. So if you turn SMS alerts off, then quickReply will turn off as well.
    I dont understand what you are trying to do.
    Do you not want a sound? You can go into settings--sound and set sms tone as NONE...
    Sorry if I sound confused but.. I am.
    what are you trying to accomplish?
    Last edited by reznor9; 04-05-2009 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost