+ Reply
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iRealSMS 2.0.8 UPDATE with QuickSend & More!

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
is this lite version an automatic update for the original irealsms app (1.x) or is it a stand alone lite version ? in either case, i wont be wasting my
    mtj
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is this lite version an automatic update for the original irealsms app (1.x) or is it a stand alone lite version ?

in either case, i wont be wasting my time with it,

we're getting closer to 3.0 which means irealsms is probably going to charge for another update soon
    Last edited by mtj; 03-04-2009 at 05:05 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quick Send...they listened to my request! hahaha
    iLive an iLife

My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't wait!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Think it's gonna come out today?

Thanks

Update available now!! Post any bugs if you find any I missed. Have fun and please let us know what you think of it
    Last edited by reznor9; 03-04-2009 at 09:08 PM.

Thanks

thank you. can you possibly shed light on my question at all? sorry to be pressing
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    thank you. can you possibly shed light on my question at all? sorry to be pressing
    I dont have the answer but I will ask the dev.. there are a few things users have asked for such as to disable upside down rotation... if its possible to get the LITE version if your already a full licensed user and such. I will post your question as well and get back to you. He is in Germany right now and its already 5AM over there so wont get an answer till sometime tomorrow I hope.

Thanks

its no problem at all. i understand. i just would like something other than an autoresponse. i have been working with ireal since the beginning and love the updates and everything the devs have given. very much worth the money.

EDIT: just installed teh update and its freakin awesome. i would request though that now when you get a new message it shows as "1 new sms" in the quick reply view even though the message is being read. does that make sense?
    Last edited by cricketlang; 03-04-2009 at 09:22 PM.

Thanks

Im not really feelin the volume button as the quick send initiator, maybe a triple tap of the home button would be better or somthing. Besides that i love the update!
    iLive an iLife

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie-Mac View Post
    Im not really feelin the volume button as the quick send initiator, maybe a triple tap of the home button would be better or somthing. Besides that i love the update!
    well the volume works fine for me... a double tap of the volume closes quicksend and resumes normal volume controls incase you didnt know.

Thanks

reznor did you read my edit on my previous post. and btw i like the volume as the quick launch method.

Thanks

EDIT: just installed teh update and its freakin awesome. i would request though that now when you get a new message it shows as "1 new sms" in the quick reply view even though the message is being read. does that make sense?
    Im not reading you at all.. Your explaining what it does now. When you get a new message it already says "1 new SMS" in the text field before you enter any characters...
    What is it that you want it to do differently?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i dunno, i like it, but i came from this app to quicksms and now back to irealsms hard time figuring out which one i like better? Cant figure out black list though, wont let me enter any numbers to blacklist.

Thanks

it shouldnt say new sms...this was an issue addressed with the first release of quick reply...kinda...it would not mark quickreply messages as read. i think when quickreply opens with a new sms we obviously know what were reading is a new sms (duh) i think the indicator should tell us how many OTHER new messages there are...besides the one we are reading.

Example.... i get a new message. i read it. now in quickreply it tells me i have 1 new sms. i know i have a new one...i just read it.

does that make sense now?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reznor9 View Post
    well the volume works fine for me... a double tap of the volume closes quicksend and resumes normal volume controls incase you didnt know.
    I know that, its just if my volume is half down i have to press the volume button twice the amount of times to full volume than i normally would, im sure ill get used to it tho
    iLive an iLife

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tyson1749 View Post
    i dunno, i like it, but i came from this app to quicksms and now back to irealsms hard time figuring out which one i like better? Cant figure out black list though, wont let me enter any numbers to blacklist.
    Thats something I brought up to him that he needs to put an add button to make it easier... currently to add a contact you have to already have an open conversation with them, then while in the conversation tap the trash can... it will ask you if you want to add the contact to the blacklist. This will be taken care of in the next update Im sure. It was already addressed, I guess it was just overlooked because we were trying to get it out today.

it shouldnt say new sms...this was an issue addressed with the first release of quick reply...kinda...it would not mark quickreply messages as read. i think when quickreply opens with a new sms we obviously know what were reading is a new sms (duh) i think the indicator should tell us how many OTHER new messages there are...besides the one we are reading.

Example.... i get a new message. i read it. now in quickreply it tells me i have 1 new sms. i know i have a new one...i just read it.

does that make sense now?
    I read you. I told him to make it say message 1 of 3... but he did it this way. I suppose I can ask him to make it say something like 1 message remaining, 2 messages remaining, 3 messages remaining... something like that. Im sure this isnt a priority to him but I will try to press it and see if it makes the next update.
    Really glad you like it.. we worked hard to make it fun, fast and easy to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie-Mac View Post
    I know that, its just if my volume is half down i have to press the volume button twice the amount of times to full volume than i normally would, im sure ill get used to it tho
    Why twice the amount of times? You only have to press it one extra time. Unless you usually only press it once?
    Last edited by reznor9; 03-04-2009 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

this feature to reply while the phone is locked needs to follow the iphones lock time. as of right now when i get a text my phone just sits there with the quick reply window up waiting for a reply. thats gonna KILL battery life hard core.

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Hey Rez.....I saw your post about this on another forum (not to mention names), thought it waz kinda funny though....considering what/where this app will end up on their forum

Thanks

new update fricken rocks!!! only think i would like is if it could as u mentioned say 1 message remaining, 2 messages remaining, 3 messages remaining

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Hey Rez.....I saw your post about this on another forum (not to mention names), thought it waz kinda funny though....considering what/where this app will end up on their forum
    I know, LOL, but they havent been able to exploit the last version and they were going to find out about the update anyways, so Im hoping to hype this version up so much that some of them might just actually end up buying it instead of waiting for you know what...