Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iRealSMS 2.0.8 UPDATE with QuickSend & More!

Thanks, rez.

I miss my custom SMS tone.. =)

Thanks

[QUOTE=reznor9;3543961]What steps have u taken?
    Try this
    Delete outbox message. Delete the entire conversation. Start a new one. Send message. Let me know if that resolves errorus behavior

*I have installed clear all sms from cydia, which stopped the error sending message; however, the stock program will not send sms messages at all. Plus if I do not use clear sms from cydia and simply try to send an sms message I get the 'error sending' message. I am tempted to restore my iphone but am afraid that then I will not be able to jailbreak it again.
    I am just at my wits end cause this is the first issue with my iphone, I need it to work as it should; i need my full fix...lol!
    Last edited by tech_addict; 03-10-2009 at 09:45 PM. Reason: make an addition

[quote=Raymond Morales;3552981]
    Quote Originally Posted by reznor9 View Post
    What steps have u taken?
    Try this
    Delete outbox message. Delete the entire conversation. Start a new one. Send message. Let me know if that resolves errorus behavior

*I have installed clear all sms from cydia, which stopped the error sending message; however, the stock program will not send sms messages at all. Plus if I do not use clear sms from cydia and simply try to send an sms message I get the 'error sending' message. I am tempted to restore my iphone but am afraid that then I will not be able to jailbreak it again.
    I am just at my wits end cause this is the first issue with my iphone, I need it to work as it should; i need my full fix...lol!
    Im telling you what to do. Dont use that app from cydia. Try sending a message in the Stock appleSMS app. Let it freeze up, then exit back to the conversations list. Now swipe that conversation and delete it. Start the conversation back up new and try to send the message again. and it should fix your problem.
    Let me know if it works.

Thanks

Unhappy irealsms 2.0.8.1
    I appreciate all of the assistance; but I have hit a wall. I try sending a message from stock sms program I only get 'Error Sending.' I uninstalled the clear all sms program from cydia...is there something that I am missing or is there a way to provide screen shots?
    Last edited by tech_addict; 03-11-2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: left out info

using ssh (winscp on windows, cyberduck on mac), go to /private/var/mobile/Library/SMS

and delete the files there

you'll loose all of your smss, but you'll be able to send again for sure.

Thanks

i'm sorry how do I do what you described?

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Morales View Post
    I appreciate all of the assistance; but I have hit a wall. I try sending a message from stock sms program I only get 'Error Sending.' I uninstalled the clear all sms program from cydia...is there something that I am missing or is there a way to provide screen shots?
    OK, now go back to the stock SMS app...
    try sending a message...
    you will see the sending status bar go up and then stop moving.
    when this happens hit the messages button in the top left corner.
    then delete that conversation with the stuck SMS.
    Now start the conversation back up NEW.
    should be fixed

please try that and confirm

Thanks

Default re: irealsms 2.0.8.1
    all i have available is cancel to the upper right hand corner

I have just downloaded the updated version in Cydia that appeared today but when i go to start it nothing happens it just returns to my main menu screen.
    Ive tried re-booting but the same happens as if the file is corrupt or something

Just installed this today with a 10 day trial. Very disappointed that it has failed my most basic requirement for quicksend. Chinese/Japanese quick search for contacts are not recognized.

Its been fun and i appreciate the kind comments and support ive recieved on this site but keeping track of all these post from half a dozen different forms is very tiring and time consuming. We have finally launched our official support forum(not nice to look at but it works). Please join us here if you have any comments, questions, bug reports or just want to check in to see if anything new is confirmed in the works. It's been a pleasure.

iRealSMS - your REAL native landscape SMS app on the iPhone • Index page

I still frequent this site as it is one of my favorites, so I may answer questions here and there, but please ask at the official iRealSMS forum if you can.

!!!!!MAJOR UPDATE!!!!!!

iBlacklist 2.3 is now out and is iReal compatible!!!
    !!!!!MAJOR UPDATE!!!!!!

!!!!!MAJOR UPDATE!!!!!!

Last edited by reznor9; 03-13-2009 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112