Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
03-02-2009, 12:20 AM #1mAdvLock—Encrypt Files and Password Protect Apps in your iPhone
mAdvLock is an application that allows you to password protect App Store, Stock and Jailbroken application as well as your Sim Card. It also allows you to encrypt files on your iPhone or iPod Touch allowing them to only be viewed within the application. mAdvLock protects important information and personal data that you have stored in your iPhone. It's a must-have application to the jailbreak iPhone.
Functions & Characteristics
1. Encrypt and Hide files
All files in your iphone can be encrypted,such as SMS,photos,and cotacts,etc.
mAdvLock allows you to protect applications on your iPhone by password.
The locks are on if the SIM card of the iPhone is changed.
Note:The latest version mAdvLock v1.1 supports iPhone 2.0/2.1/2.2/2.2.1.New feature:
1. improve app lock. now, madvlock can lock app from all kinds of "launching", e.g, springboard, url, applications(quickgold, callog,etc).
2. improve app lock for those with addtional roles, e.g, mysms, iPod, etc.
3. improve "huge" file encryption, user may choose encryption mode from: strong encryption, weak encryption,hide only.
4. improve "preview", supporting multipage preview, and text/hex switch manually.
5. automatically set keyboard type. User can setup any kind of password. And madvlock will prompt proper keyboard for the password input.
6. improve initially app list loading performance.
More features will be added in coming versions..
How to install mAdvLock v1.0 on iPhoneOS 2.0-2.2:
1) Jailbroken iPhone (3G iPhone)
2) Launch Cydia, and Choose the Utilities Category
3) Choose mAdvLock and install
Any question, please contact us at: [email protected]
More info can see: MCleaner/mCoolPhone/mAdvLock/mCallShow/mSecret/mCallerIDâ€”â€”iPhone Software