+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mewseek Pro

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Yeah lack of sources cos ur just searching seeqpod.com. The reason it downloads so fast is because it'sNOT p2p so ya get less jerks who only share at 100B/ps as
    Thanks

Yeah lack of sources cos ur just searching seeqpod.com. The reason it downloads so fast is because it'sNOT p2p so ya get less jerks who only share at 100B/ps as opposed to a set server which is set to a much higher bandwith that does not change
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on twitter-@danvicente

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SupahDave View Post
    I'm having a worse issue. I just tried to send a song to the ipod database and it crapped out in the middle of the rearranging and now iTunes can't even read the database on my phone. Now it says I have to restore. That's a nice bug. I'd advise everyone to stay away from this program until they make it stable. This sucks!
    I hope you did not restore yet. If you press the resync button, everything should be fine

Quote Originally Posted by danvicente View Post
    Yeah lack of sources cos ur just searching seeqpod.com. The reason it downloads so fast is because it'sNOT p2p so ya get less jerks who only share at 100B/ps as opposed to a set server which is set to a much higher bandwith that does not change
    That explains why my searches result in almost nothing. I hardly find anything with dTunes. At any rate, while the few downloads I made are almost instantaneous, today I found a relatively slow source that eventually failed (twice) to complete the download. I guess it mostly depends on the sources.
    Last edited by marcoiac; 02-18-2009 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3

oo3
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SupahDave View Post
    I'm having a worse issue. I just tried to send a song to the ipod database and it crapped out in the middle of the rearranging and now iTunes can't even read the database on my phone. Now it says I have to restore. That's a nice bug. I'd advise everyone to stay away from this program until they make it stable. This sucks!
    Go back in to mewseek and press resync. That solved my issue regarding that. There seems to be some sort of glitch that happens if you do not press select all, then add to ipod. If you press add to ipod without selecting songs, it will crap out like that.

Thanks

I tried that like 5 times figuring that that would solve my issue but it didn't work. It's ok cuz I had everything backed up with AptBackup and my phone actually seems to be running a little faster now that I restored. According to Free Memory, my memory isn't being used as much as before for some reason...

Thanks

is there anyway that some one could make an app like mewseek pro but that is FREE and has NO stupid ads (hate the ads thing so much)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post
    I'd like to know this too.
    There's a "Download" file in your Private/Var/Mobile/Library/MewSeek Pro folder (at least on a second gen itouch) that catalogues the downloads. I haven't had the time to look at it in a serious way, but I'd love to find a way to have regular MewSeek import the files into Pro, since Mewseek allows me to download entire albums. Or to ssh all my songs in and just loose itunes. Heck, I'd pay 6 bucks for that.

But before tinkering with the file, I thought I'd better contact Errrick first. He's the one who made the thing in the first place after all..

Thanks

I just use Diskaid and transfer it into my Pc then into iTunes. Some songs have the album art some don't. I like to go and edit all the info as if I got it from iTunes. I usually use Amazon to get the info and missing art.

Last edited by sonyman74; 02-19-2009 at 10:23 AM.
    I love my iPhone Cydia style.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonyman74 View Post
    I just use Diskaid and transfer it into my Pc then into iTunes. Some songs have the album art some don't. I like to go and edit all the info as if I got it from iTunes. I usually use Amazon to get the info and missing art.

Naw we were trying to go the other way around.. from pc to phone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default cant get MewSeek Pro to find any searches
    i am using the cracked version and i get 0 results on every search
    attemped..anyone have this problem or know a solution,plz

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I love this app when I want to grab a song on the go. I don't trust the import music part yet tho. Its worked a few times but more times than not, it breaks my music database. It also doesn't sync with iTunes so you must reimport the music each time. The other issue I had, not with the program, is that people don't tag their music right online so sometimes you import songs and its all messed up.

It is a really cool app if you use PwnPlayer to play your music tho. No importing needed after you point PwnPlayers filesystem folder to the MewSeek downloads folder.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post
    I'd like to know this too.
    go to media/downloads and paste the music the the open mewseek and the song should be there.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12