Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The First Free Gui Unlock App

is 1.0.2 the correct firmware i keep seeing 1.02 on the web sites.
    Last edited by recall56k; 09-13-2007 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by antiflash View Post
    Here is a mirror for Erica's Unlock zip file: RapidShare
    download this one is will show up as unlock.app unlike the one in the 1st post

just finnished the unlock and i see the little circle on the call button but no tmobile on top and cant call. and i get incorrect sim with the tmobile sim is installed. any ides? i get incorrect sim on the att and my tmobile and says connect to itunes to reactivate iphone. anyone know how to do that?
    Last edited by recall56k; 09-13-2007 at 02:51 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone KingRedmer's Avatar
    Thanks

I just thought that for all users who want to use T-mobile, I'd let you know that if you have a sidekick plan, you will not be able to use EDGE on the iPhone. From what I've heard, the sidekick gets data throught an exclusive DANGER network, which works only for the sidekick. I do have a feeling, however, that if you just have the T-zones package, it will work. I don't have t-mobile, so I don't know for sure, just throwing that out there....

Please read this:

"WARNING: HaRRo is distributing a GUI application resulting from stolen source code of a pre-release gui application to truncate the doantions of months of development work now to him with this application. For this reason all links to it have been removed and he was supended from all op duties on IRC as well. If you made a donation to him, use paypal to get your money refunded. If you want to make a donation to the real cause, go to forum and check the dev team news for a trustworthy address to send your contributions." - iPhone Dev Team (go ahead and google for their wiki - they don't like links)

iPhone? More like MyPhone renegaderon's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there a way to tell if your phone is unlocked after you run unlocker with out another carriers sim ?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

never mind

it didn't work for me
    Last edited by pingwhen; 09-13-2007 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by recall56k View Post
    is 1.0.2 the correct firmware i keep seeing 1.02 on the web sites.
    Well, I can tell you I tried it with 1.0.1 which is what I have and the program just opens to a black screen and then boots back to the homescreen after a couple seconds.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

ohhhh that's y it didn't work

OK. I got all the software to work. The phone seems to have unlocked.

When I put a t-mobile sim card in it, it says that I have to reconnect to itunes to activate. Do I have to go through the activation process again?

Default Just got it
    Quote Originally Posted by pfizzle View Post
    OK. I got all the software to work. The phone seems to have unlocked.

When I put a t-mobile sim card in it, it says that I have to reconnect to itunes to activate. Do I have to go through the activation process again?
    I had the same problem, but I got it:

1. Already iUnlocked with the original ATT sim.
    2. Rebooted and took the ATT sim out and put whatever sim you have in, then run the app again.

Hope it works for you as well.

i still get the incorrect sim even after running the app with the tmobile sim. im at a loss, the app runs fine and says complete and i restart the app then uncorrect sim. any ideas???

Quote Originally Posted by recall56k View Post
    i still get the incorrect sim even after running the app with the tmobile sim. im at a loss, the app runs fine and says complete and i restart the app then uncorrect sim. any ideas???
    I'm havin gthe same problem with the incorrect sim reactivate in itunes error you are all getting if anyone can figure this out it would be greatly appreciated.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is there a walk thru for windows? I know your window haters , but i am buying the new imac on payday!

i tried to restore my firmware but phone wont start it keep apple logo coming on, looks like i lost the all software info, i did couple times to restore from i tunes it still doesnt do anything, can anyone help me out pleaseee
    thank you for your efforts
    matt

I think it should be:
    internet2.voicestream.com

i know why it tells you incorrect sim because you did not finnish itunes just pick new iphone and you will be good!!!!!!!

Thanks. It worked and is now unlocked. I would like to say though to any other newbies trying it .
    Make sure the auto off function of the phone is turned off (When it goes off and says slide to unlock.) because when I first tried to unlock I left it for a hour and it never did anything because I guess the phone shut off so I kept stroking the screen and it finished in 15 mins.

So just pretty much make sure its set so the screen stays on all the time.

i did it with an at&t chip on...nothing....now i tried it with a tmobile chip and get the "incorrect sim connect to itunes" message

for those of you having trouble getting a signal after running the unlock.app download this file and run activation.bat and follow the instructions

http://rapidshare.com/files/55289251...suco_.rar.html

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast