Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 0.2 Release - Lock Calendar - Display Calendar Events on Your Lock Screen!

This application is fantastic, integrates perfectly with the iphone calendar. I just can't figure out how to see yesterday's events/tasks. Is this a feature we can expect to see in the future, or have I missed a setting somewhere?

how did you solve this problem? I must be a moron as well, because I am having the same problem. It will not show me yesterday's tasks/events. How did you fix it?

why can't i see past calendar events that have already occured, or tasks that have not been completed, for example yesterday, or last week? When I am in the month view I want to see the whole month of May (from the 1st until the 31st), even if its the 12th of may today, i still want to see what happened over the last 12 days.
    Last edited by xpressyrself; 05-12-2009 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

any1 can upload the lockcalendar 0.3b again ? links is down

Quote Originally Posted by danteafk View Post
    any1 can upload the lockcalendar 0.3b again ? links is down
    Is there a specific reaon you're looking for 0.3b? 1.0 has been in Cydia for some time now.

Thomas

oh havent saw this.

thanks.

is there a possibility to move the calendar a little bit down to the middle ?...

Last edited by danteafk; 06-30-2009 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    Just two requests:

1. If there are no Calendar entries, would it be possible to remove that text and have the opacity set to zero so we can see the lockscreen background in all its glory rather than dimmed?

Thanks.
    Hello,

sorry for my english, i'm french !
    Very very good application !

but I'm also interested by the request of armadillo : If there are no Calendar entries, would it be possible to remove that text OR if it's possible to change this text by what you want (ex : no RDV)?

thanks for your answer

Djorsky

mr. Thomas Moore
    I really need this application, but cannot download and install it.
    Cydia and Icy says "Unouthorized" while installation procedure.

I've tried to find ipa, but couldn't

please help me to get this application into my iPhone.

(v3.0 / 2G)

OMG just crawled out of my cave and now have Lock Calander on my iPhone 3g(s) 3.0.1 this is exactly what I have needed, Now I look at the screen and wala I know whats up today for meetings and appointments!!!!!! I use my appointment setter for maximum time managemen. HOw could I have possibly missed this one?????? Thanks Thomas will send a little extra in your stocking this year !!!!!

Installed with cydia No problems!!!

I am unable to get Lock Calender to run. I have downloaded/installed/uninstalled v1.0-2 over 5 times. It seems to install with Cydia, but after the springboard reload or after a reset there is no indication that it is working. There is no settings entry and no calendar entries. This is #1 on my list of JB applications and I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Suggestions sure, open settings and scroll down it should be there ***plus if you post what you are trying to install it on and what version this might help narrow it down for ya

Thanks, I am on a 3GS 32Mb with 3.1.2 firmware. I have no lock calender entry in settings. I suspect the problem may be related to my blackra1n JB - no 3rd party apps seem to work (backgrounder, etc). They load but don't run. Thanks for any help.

I confirmed that the problem was loading ICY from the blackra1n JB. Now everything works well.
    Last edited by Mitch1138; 10-18-2009 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch1138 View Post
    Thanks, I am on a 3GS 32Mb with 3.1.2 firmware. I have no lock calender entry in settings. I suspect the problem may be related to my blackra1n JB - no 3rd party apps seem to work (backgrounder, etc). They load but don't run. Thanks for any help.

I confirmed that the problem was loading ICY from the blackra1n JB. Now everything works well.
    32Mb? you got ripped... lmfao

Does anyone know how to display entries on my Exchange calendars i.e. my google calendar with this app?

Thanks in advance!

Default Font Color
    Is there anyway to change the font color to pink to match my theme? Magenta is too dark. I LOVE LOVE this application! Thanks!

Like this color: #FE80B9
    Last edited by rebeccakris; 08-06-2010 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Red face calendar entries not present when lock done manually
    I have an iphone 3GS upgraded to IOS 4 and jail broken using Jailbreakme. Have used lock calendar in previous versions of iphone. This time I noticed that if the iphone lock itself the calendar entries are present after pressing the home key. But, if I manually lock the iphone the entries are NOT present after pressing the home key. I have checked every setting I can find and even deleted some apps that I suspected my be interfering. I really like this app and will continue to use it but I have to remember that my calendar wont be there sometimes.

silly comment
    Last edited by bheisler; 11-08-2010 at 09:43 AM.

I am curious as to why my Exchange account after being removed and added again is no longer showing up on the lock screen? It was showing up before I removed the account. Have since tried uninstalling reinstalling and a combination of the such. I am on a 3gs running 4.1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456