Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 0.2 Release - Lock Calendar - Display Calendar Events on Your Lock Screen!

Quote Originally Posted by jeproks77 View Post
    which folder do you install it?
    You can place the file anywhere on the phone (such as ~) and when you run the dpkg command, it'll install everything as needed. Just make sure you're in the same directory as the file when you run dpkg.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to volatile-dev For This Useful Post:

96hondaex (02-10-2009), docomar (02-08-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    didnt work for me i ssh it then run the comand
    ill try to put it in a folder

no luck! I Still have the old versioin i guess i just have to wait to cydia release :#o
    Last edited by jeproks77; 02-08-2009 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

All problems from the previous release are fixed now. Just two requests.

It'd be great if there were some sort of option to adjust the spacing between entries on the calendar. It's been squished from the 0.1 release.

And also, font colors would be a good option. Thanks a lot for this app

What's up with Cydia, not possible to refresh, so I dont get the latest update, anyone????
    If you want it, get it, no matter the risk, y only live once, and gadgets are replaceable.....
    iMac 2.8GHz i7 12GB Ram, MacBook Pro 13", MacBook Air, Cinema Display 30" iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, ATV2

Quote Originally Posted by _ducky View Post
    All problems from the previous release are fixed now. Just two requests.

It'd be great if there were some sort of option to adjust the spacing between entries on the calendar. It's been squished from the 0.1 release.

And also, font colors would be a good option. Thanks a lot for this app
    I strongly disagree on the spacing between entries on the calendar : they are top perfect and should stay the way they are right now!!!!!!

They are definitely not "squished" : they are just perfect, awesome and gorgeous!!!! and should stay the way they are right now!!!!!

On the other hand, Font color for days would be a most welcome option!

Sorry to disagree that strongly for the spacing between entries : I jusy love them the way they are right now!!!

PS : I just donated again, and hope a lot of other Lock Calendar users and lovers would do the same : the developper deserves all possible donations for his hard work and for solving all possible issues, adding some very nice features, and still keeping that app light and trouble-free!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by docomar; 02-08-2009 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by docomar View Post
    I strongly disagree on the spacing between entries on the calendar : they are top perfect and should stay the way they are right now!!!!!!

They are definitely not "squished" : they are just perfect, awesome and gorgeous!!!! and should stay the way they are right now!!!!!

On the other hand, Font color for days would be a most welcome option!

Sorry to disagree that strongly for the spacing between entries : I jusy love them the way they are right now!!!
    Well, an option to be able to change the spacing would keep both of us happy

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

What a great upgrade . Thanks

Three optional additions:

1. A color picker for the transparent bar
    2. Colors for the date
    3. My lastest enhancement detailed earlier today ....
    --- Day ( + number of days after today )
    --- IE: Sun, Mon (+1), Thu (+4), Sun (+7), Mon (+8), Wed (+10), etc, etc

Thomas ... this is great work. Hope you enjoyed creating this, because many of us will enjoy using it

Quote Originally Posted by jeproks77 View Post
    which folder do you install it?
    According to a previous post, if you install it in /var/mobile you can uninstall it from Cydia.

EDIT: I confirm, installed it in /var/mobile, and Cydia reads it as 0.3b. BTW, the new version is really nice, can be customized in many ways
    Last edited by marcoiac; 02-09-2009 at 12:30 AM.
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3

Loving 0.3b. All the dimming issues are fixed for me, and it does seem more responsive (although it could be the Safari Seems Snappier™ effect).

If t'were possible for me to shrink the font slightly, and add a few pixels padding to the bottom of each list of events (maybe a couple at the top, too) that would make it perfect. But, it's close enough to perfection that it doesn't bug me when I see it

Donated. I can't afford much (student, woot) but good work deserves recognition!

Donated. Great App. Looking forward to 0.3b on Cydia.

This is a great app. Much more stable than those Intelli... stuff.

Bug report: Incompatible with QuickUnlock after version 0.2b.

QuickUnlock allows triple home button click to unlock on unlock screen.

Seemed to cause QuickUnlock crash after turning on LockCalendar 0.2b.

Whereas previous version of LockCalendat can co-exist with QuickUnlock well.

After turning off LockCalendar in Preferencem QuickUnlock can work.

Much appreciated if you can fix this bug. I need them both.

Thanks in advance!

SSHed the new version and seems to be working well.
    All lag now gone.

I searched this thread and did not find this issue so I don't know if this was brought up or not.

I had 0.2 installed and I had an issue where a new SMS comes in and I "Slide to View" but the SMS doesn't open, the device just unlocks. I uninstalled 0.2 and the issue went away. I did not have this issue with 0.1 prior to the upgrade to 0.2

I then just installed 0.3b from this thread and I still have the same issue.

A new SMS pops up on the lock screen and I "Slide to View" but it only unlocks the device. I uninstall 0.3b and the issue goes away.

dpkg -i lockcalendar_0.3b.deb

Version 0.3b work with QuickUnlock well!

It's even more smooth than 0.3b.

volatile-dev great work!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

This is soooo funny. I find myself turning off the phone just to check my calendar. Good by calendar app (not really but almost).

Don't think I can say anything other than AMAZING Thomas..............

oh, and THANK YOU!!
    8Gig > 1.0 FW (dead spot on screen)
    8Gig > 1.0.2 FW (broken vibrate after a while)
    8Gig > 1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2(Jonny5 Still alive)

ok so, I downloaded the file and tried to use terminal to run the commands... I get this "error"...

dpkg: requested operation requires superuser privilege.

Suggestions??

Quote Originally Posted by volatile-dev View Post
    To install it, you'll need to copy it to your device, SSH in, and run the following commands:

Code:
    dpkg -i lockcalendar_0.3b.deb
    killall SpringBoard
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

In MobileTerminal, type 'su', enter 'alpine' as password.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mes For This Useful Post:

TheOnlyest (02-09-2009)

0.3b is working great for me! Thanks for all the hard work on this.

There is one feature that I would love to see in this in the future: a way to hide the calendar quickly from the lockscreen. Sometimes I don't want to share that information with people that might have my phone in their hand.

I know that Intelliscreen did it with a swipe across the time on the lock screen, but I would think a double tap, or slide would work fine.

Don't know how hard that is to add, but just wanted to jump in and say thanks and throw in my idea.

Quote Originally Posted by mdecker79 View Post
    I searched this thread and did not find this issue so I don't know if this was brought up or not.

I had 0.2 installed and I had an issue where a new SMS comes in and I "Slide to View" but the SMS doesn't open, the device just unlocks. I uninstalled 0.2 and the issue went away. I did not have this issue with 0.1 prior to the upgrade to 0.2

I then just installed 0.3b from this thread and I still have the same issue.

A new SMS pops up on the lock screen and I "Slide to View" but it only unlocks the device. I uninstall 0.3b and the issue goes away.
    I don't have this problem. Just checked. Slide to view goes to my newly arrived text message.
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast