Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ClearCam significantly sharpens photos

Cool app! I've been waiting for something like this.

I've been using the original version and the updated and haven't experienced any crashes. Using 2.1 firmware.

It's good to see the developer coming in and addressing people.

Good work!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jrpowers View Post
    Stay tuned for a future release that really speeds things up. I think we can hit at least 2X faster.
    will this cost 2x more? will it speed up the basic mode too? also, are you considering adding any additional features? i use snapture at the moment solely because it allows me to zoom in the viewfinder. would it be possible to add a feature that only takes one photo?

my complaint about snapture is that it is memory intensive and tends to crash my phone, even though i've got ~50mb of avail memory before opening the app. i haven't had any crashes with occipital yet! i like this app, just want a little more control over the shutter in certain situations.

What is the path to where the photos are stored in the iPhone's filesystem? I'd like to dl one to print out and compare.

If you save to camera roll, you should be able to transfer it to the pc via usb.

I actually don't see much more sharpness after testing this out. It's a stretch to have to pay for this app...

Please somebody, proof me wrong.

tried it, i get small to no improvements in picture quality/sharpness. I tried it in the day and night. Wouldn't recommend buying it.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

any improvement it did could be done with iphoto enhancement

This app vs Snapture, what is the real benefit of this app? Snapture can zoom, B/W, etc ... Please comment. Thaks

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Yeah I have it. I like the pictures but I really don't need it taking 6 pictures. It would be cool if he could have settings within the program. I don't have any issues with crashes but that's just me. I think one picture is enough for me. I like the multi-shot function but it's hard enough getting my friends to pose for one picture let alone six. Nice app nonetheless.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

I think that pictures taken with this app and pictures taken with iphones original camera app haves no diffrence

i saw no diffrence when i used clearcam's pictures (watched pictures on PC)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12