+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone hacking help Nes+more

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hi, i am new to the whole hacking thing, I downloaded the nullriver installer app, and did the thing where i unlocked using independince and then used fugu to upload
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation iphone hacking help Nes+more
    Hi, i am new to the whole hacking thing, I downloaded the nullriver installer app, and did the thing where i unlocked using independince and then used fugu to upload things on my iphone more easily. then i downloaded the nes simulator I wanted to play mario and stuff on it and i thought it came with it or something. Can someone please help me out on how to put mario and different games on it, and also how to delete it when i wan't to or if there is a better nes sim that someone can sugest! Also if you want please give me any tips on good apps that i should download! Thanks this is very exciting. Opening up my eyes to the world of hacking!

By the way don't hate me but i am using a mac so take that into account if i need to download stuff, thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhone1118's Avatar
    Thanks

you need to transfer some NES roms, which can be found using google, into the var/root/Media/ROMs/NES directory of your iPhone, you have to make the ROMs and NES folders yourself, and then these files will show up in your NES emulator
    I am the MacBook Pro