Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tap Tap Revolution

Quote Originally Posted by stlcaddie View Post
    Still cant make beats. oh well, its still tight....almost there
    you can make beats. as u make them, nothing happens. wait until the song is over but keep tapping. they will be made.

Sometimes it works for me and sometimes it doesn't. I'd like to know how this works so I can figure out why it works about 10-20&#37; of the time and not 100% <_<.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    It worked for me the first time I played it, and now every time I go into it it wont pull anything from my iTunes libary.

Anyone have any ideas?
    ~Jen

Quote Originally Posted by fox0r View Post
    It worked for me the first time I played it, and now every time I go into it it wont pull anything from my iTunes libary.

Anyone have any ideas?
    Same here.
    I bet the website it connects to is down.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    That could be very true. Though the only site I've found is the one listed in installer.
    ~Jen

i lvoe ttr after a good beer!
    Hit Thanks!

When are we gonna get a freaking update for this. I want some new features !

I got the same message. "Sorry, nothing matches your library"
    Last edited by themantis16; 09-22-2007 at 06:25 PM.

I was d/ling songs over Edge, but it was too slow, so i cancelled. But now the songs aren't displaying on the download list anymore because it thinks I have the song, but I dont. How do I fix this? i tried uninstalling TTR and installing it again, but the songs still arent there. i want to re d/l using wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by rlee View Post
    I was d/ling songs over Edge, but it was too slow, so i cancelled. But now the songs aren't displaying on the download list anymore because it thinks I have the song, but I dont. How do I fix this? i tried uninstalling TTR and installing it again, but the songs still arent there. i want to re d/l using wifi.
    Use MobileFinder and go into ~/Library/ and delete the TTR folder

that's where it stores all the songs and tap info.

As for everyone else, I've had the exact same issues Uploading songs has only worked 5% of the time so I've given up trying. And for the past few days it says it can't find anything in my iTunes library.

i dont see a TTR folder under library. i see caches, frameowkrs,launchagents,launchdaemons,logs,prefere nces,ringtones,and wallpapers.

Quote Originally Posted by rlee View Post
    i dont see a TTR folder under library. i see caches, frameowkrs,launchagents,launchdaemons,logs,prefere nces,ringtones,and wallpapers.
    I'm sorry. It's in ~/Media/TTR

~/ means /var/root/

ya all of a sudden I can't access any songs from itunes anymore

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Yeah, it sounds more and more like whatever server stores all of the Tap info is down.

Too bad we can't just connect and download taps for all of the songs in our library if we wanted. Like a download taps menu, then you pick a difficulty, and it downloads everything that matches your library then you have it right on your phone. I can't imagine the tap files being THAT big, but if you have an extensive music library on your phone it might get a bit huge.

Downloading them to your computer would be a nice option too, then it could just pull them off your network some how or you could manually put them in through FTP or whatever.
    ~Jen

o0o!
    I computer interface would be awesome!
    We could make our own beats on it and transfer the file to the phone!
    =D

hey everyone here is some help from me i have it working without that stupid fix from installer(which doesnt work) its the fix for 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 TTR problems

i got this working in like 2 secs last night. you go to Var/root/
    right click on the Media folder.
    change permissions to 777.
    go to Var/root/Media/ right click on TTR,
    change permission to 777 and apply permissions recursively.

if you want the Guitar Hero 3 mod to work (which it doesn't by default)
    install the guitar hero 3 mod,
    go to Applications/TTR/ and change all of the .png files in that folder to permission to 644
    i know its all 3 READ's activated, and the WRITE activated for "Owner"

if i helped u in any way hit the thanks button
    really appreciate it =D

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KeviN | NiveK For This Useful Post:

Nny70 (03-21-2008), roastchicken (03-22-2008)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234