Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tap Tap Revolution

^^ try putting your ringer volume up while playing the game.

this game rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

anyone know how the program detects what songs I have? I mean, the song's name on my iphone is different than what some other people have. Example: 1 - Rise of the blah...
    instead of just Rise of the blah...

It goes by name?

And does anyone know if there's a list of available songs?

Or how I get my own I created to other people?

Also... I tried creating a song... but it wouldn't create anything. The song ended, and I was still at the tap screen.

There should be a menu to go back somewhere, or detect when the phone is tilted and go back to the main menu.
    Last edited by crewxp; 09-12-2007 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I too wish to figure out the creating feature, I don't know where to play the song I created it.

creating doesn't work for me. I was excited and put WAYYY to much work into a song and was so excited to try and play it, but it didn't work. I tried a 30 clip I use as a ringtone I had just to see if that worked... but nothing.'

you guys dont get any animation or anything when you tap when creating songs do you??

I could not get any of the songs from my itunes library to work either...I hope this does work eventuallY!

for those who cannot find the songs, theyre there but you just have to scroll up on songs list, i did not see them too at first. i dunno if it helps

Quote Originally Posted by champnou View Post
    for those who cannot find the songs, theyre there but you just have to scroll up on songs list, i did not see them too at first. i dunno if it helps
    nope. it's not on the list. I can't create songs. Although it does seem cool, if it worked.

And does the download other people's songs *still don't know how they make them...*... does it go by the song name on your ipod? If so, I'll have to rename a lot.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm having a similar problem...

This game is addictive, but I thought my thumbs were in better shape lol

I didn't realize that when you create a song, it uploads the settings for everyone to play lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

you have to restart your phone for it to work becae mine worked

Aside from the more obvious bugs, I think the font is way too small and it's hard to hit the correct menu item.

woot - this game is getting better - natetrue's best work

I do wish that it would save a copy of the song so when you sync and that song moves off you can still play TTR with it.

WOW.. unbelievable game! I made my own song and sure enough saw it in the list of songs... Do they upload them for other TTR users to DL? If so, some of you definitley don't have an ear for music DDD

jk... awesome game.

Thanks

I wish natetrue can make the game so you pass or fail, just like the actual DDR game or Guitar Hero.

Quote Originally Posted by itzwiL View Post
    I wish natetrue can make the game so you pass or fail, just like the actual DDR game or Guitar Hero.
    tru dat

1.2 is out.

A total makeover!
    (Though creating a song still don't work...)

new version is a huge step forward

Thanks

Still cant make beats. oh well, its still tight....almost there

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast