+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MySMS now has quick reply

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Check it out. Please ignore this message. That's my girlfriend, lol. We're joking around.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default MySMS now has quick reply
    Check it out.

Please ignore this message. That's my girlfriend, lol. We're joking around.
    Last edited by nfl46; 01-25-2009 at 11:18 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nfl46 View Post
    Check it out.
    this thread sucks. I expected to see some screenshots and get a little more info then, "check it out." LOL

Anyone know if it functions properly?

iPhone? More like MyPhone NArush's Avatar
    Thanks

It's been out for a while now. I think it's better than ireal's too.

Thanks

what about it makes it better?
    Currently I am using iRealSMS, but if its better then please tell me why?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reznor9 View Post
    this thread sucks. I expected to see some screenshots and get a little more info then, "check it out." LOL

Go check it out for your da*n self!

Anyway, it does function properly unlike iRealSMS quick reply, which works sometimes and sometimes it don't.

The only thing I dislike about MySMS quick reply is that it doesn't have correction.

Quote Originally Posted by NArush View Post
    It's been out for a while now. I think it's better than ireal's too.
    A while? The new update was released on the 21st of Jan.
    Last edited by nfl46; 01-25-2009 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Why? Well, TO ME, I prefer the layout of Mysms's quickreply. It's smoother operating and looks cooler. Also, if you have iblacklist, ireal's quickreply won't work! The devs don't seem to want to fix it either. Mysms's works perfectly with it and I need to have both apps.

Green Apple
    Thanks

how do you post a thread saying check it out then tell some one to check it out for your damn self ...thats some bu77 sh7t and i have been a user of ireal sms and i have never had aproblem with quick rely ..ever every app on the iphone has differnet results for different people ....but as far a check it out for yourself maybe i will and post a screen shot myself

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nfl46 View Post
    Go check it out for your da*n self!

Anyway, it does function properly unlike iRealSMS quick reply, which works sometimes and sometimes it don't.

The only thing I dislike about MySMS quick reply is that it doesn't have correction.

A while? The new update was released on the 21st of Jan.
    That update was for bug fixes and other stuff. Their quickreply came out earlier than that. I've been enjoying it for longer than 4 days.

Thanks

That update was for bug fixes and other stuff. Their quickreply came out earlier than that. I've been enjoying it for longer than 4 days.
    Oh sorry, I was referring to the last update for MySMS, not the one for quick reply when I was responding to your specific message.

Quote Originally Posted by thatruth132 View Post
    how do you post a thread saying check it out then tell some one to check it out for your damn self ...thats some bu77 sh7t and i have been a user of ireal sms and i have never had aproblem with quick rely ..ever every app on the iphone has differnet results for different people ....but as far a check it out for yourself maybe i will and post a screen shot myself
    Please leave this thread with the drama! There are thousands of other topics to start drama in! I was only letting people know it was out.

Thank you!
    Last edited by nfl46; 01-25-2009 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reznor9 View Post

yeah it sucks

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

im making the switch because ireals quick reply doesnt work when iblacklist is enabled. and like the guy in the other post said, i need both apps...got a crazy @$$ ex that wont leave a brotha alone!!! lol
    Verizon iPhone 4 jailbroken
    iOS 4.2.8
    I'm a NY GIANT!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone skeredmobile's Avatar
    Thanks

Im lovin the new addition to the quick reply with MySMS BUT, the thing that I noticed that MySMS doesnt have/do that iRealSMS does is that the Quick Reply is not there when unlocking the phone, ie, you can only use the Quick Reply when you are already using the phone. If you are unlocking the phone after receiving a text, you have to open up the entire app to reply.

With iRealSMS, Quick Reply is always there whether you are unlocking the phone or using it.

I am not sure if this is because maybe I have Intelliscreen installed? Anybody else seeing this or is your Quick Reply there when you unlock?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skeredmobile View Post
    Im lovin the new addition to the quick reply with MySMS BUT, the thing that I noticed that MySMS doesnt have/do that iRealSMS does is that the Quick Reply is not there when unlocking the phone, ie, you can only use the Quick Reply when you are already using the phone. If you are unlocking the phone after receiving a text, you have to open up the entire app to reply.

With iRealSMS, Quick Reply is always there whether you are unlocking the phone or using it.

I am not sure if this is because maybe I have Intelliscreen installed? Anybody else seeing this or is your Quick Reply there when you unlock?
    Yea, you're right. Just tested my two phones and ireal's quickreply is there after unlock. Mysms only shows a message on the icon after unlock. Ireal seems to be a little bit snappier too, which I like. But mysms is my overall preference.

Update: after disabling intelliscreen, mysms DID show up after unlock. So it seems IS is the reason why.
    Last edited by NArush; 01-25-2009 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

iReal>mySMS
    iLive an iLife

Thanks

Ah cool, my gf will like this. I had purchased MySMS for her!

Thanks

Does the Quick Reply function work without having mySMS set as default or such? (as it has to be with irealSMS)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yea, you're right. Just tested my two phones and ireal's quickreply is there after unlock. Mysms only shows a message on the icon after unlock. Ireal seems to be a little bit snappier too, which I like. But mysms is my overall preference.

Update: after disabling intelliscreen, mysms DID show up after unlock. So it seems IS is the reason why.
    My quick reply isn't available after an unlock either however I don't even have Intelliscreen installed on the phone. I do have iRealSMS but its not set up as the default client. Anyone else having this trouble? I've thought about removing iReal as a test. I don't know what else could be causing it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I noticed when I use quickreply it doesn't show up in message history. Is this intended or am I doing something wrong?

My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by epiphanize View Post
    I noticed when I use quickreply it doesn't show up in message history. Is this intended or am I doing something wrong?
    Same here, sometimes it works and others it doesn't. :/

Thanks

I don't really see how mySMS is better than iRealSMS. If somebody could give a good argument instead of posting a snappy remark that'd be quite useful. Otherwise, it seems I'm sticking with iRealSMS. I see encryption is one thing mySMS does that iRealSMS doesn't. Is that it?