+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Google Search Icon?

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Not sure if this is the right place to post, if it is not I'm sorry. I have noticed a lot of new development with icons lately. There is a
    Theme Creator
    Thanks

Default Google Search Icon?
    Not sure if this is the right place to post, if it is not I'm sorry. I have noticed a lot of new development with icons lately. There is a working weather and clock icon. Would there be a way to have a working google search icon, like on the android? Tapping on a text box and the keyboard would pop up and you could type your search, it would launch safari with your search results. I have searched and not found anything. Would this be possible?

Thanks

Not a bad idea, but Quickgold allready has that feature. Just type: g searchterm (g;space;yoursearchterm) to have quickgold open safari with your google search results, or: m (searchterm) to have it open Maps with the according results.
    Would be interesting to know, if it was possible to do it from springboard, but even if it was possible, I don't think it would be as quick and versatile as Quickgold.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Thanks! I'll check it out. I have never used quickgold