+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: hClipboard: another global copy & paste solution

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I think I've tried everything... I can't figure out after trying many times following the instructions on the google code pages HOW to make the bookmarklets and copy from Safari.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone keda51's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I've tried everything...

I can't figure out after trying many times following the instructions on the google code pages

HOW to make the bookmarklets and copy from Safari. If someone can PM in plain english what to do I'd appreciate it. Or explain here so the rest might understand too.

Thanks in advance
    Nevermind! Ok here's how!

Go to the page linked in the developer's site, Google code blah blah blah or open Safari and search for hClipboard Google code. Click the link in 1. and save as a bookmark follow the rest of the instructions BUT in step 5 remove everything from AND INCLUDING http:// blah blah blah here #. NOT between. IE everything in blue. the instructions simply say to remove everything between.

Then navigate to a page you want to copy from. open bookmarks and then hit the bookmark you made just above. Nothing seems to happen, BUT go ahead and hit the page now. The text on the page is now alterable with the keyboard and copy/pasteable!
    Last edited by keda51; 01-26-2009 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Figured it out!

iPhone? More like MyPhone ifini's Avatar
    Thanks

I just want to do a poll on the new copy and paste apps. Please go to

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...vs-copier.html

No offense to threadstarter.

Green Apple
    Thanks

drgopoos, in response to your question, "is there a way to copy a number from an sms to dial pad," the easiest way that i would do this is to do this: the number in the sms message should be highlighted; you can click on the number to dial it. Once the iphone dials this number, it'll be captured in your phone app and you can then add it to your address book, if you so desire. Hope this helps!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey guys, i was trying to download clippy, but i can't find it in Cydia. Everytime I make a search, it always reveal hClipboard which I don't like to use; so many things to click before it happens. I like clippy more. Please help. Thanks.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12