+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Underworld Beta Released

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by AAAARRRRRRGGGGG yeah the upgrade system doesn't make much sense to me either. i just started last night and i'm at a level 3 right now. i've got
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AAAARRRRRRGGGGG View Post
    yeah the upgrade system doesn't make much sense to me either. i just started last night and i'm at a level 3 right now. i've got someone who just keeps selling more and more of the little blue pills for 12-14 bucks a piece and someone who will buy 'em off me consistently for 35. stupidly, i spent a bunch of money on gaining access to other drugs, but nobody's got any. now i want a bigger radius and i gotta pay out the *** just to get the FIRST radius upgrade... i'd definitely like to pay a whole bunch of my loan off now as well. at work i get cactus for $50 and at home i got someone who will IMMEDIATELY always buy it for $150. i just wish they'd let me manage the money in a more realistic fashion. each upgrade item should have its own price that isn't connected to other purchases you've made.

for a beta, though.... not bad at all.

Im doing pretty much the same as you, Im getting the blue pills for $13 and selling for $35, along with others. There are Bots in the game, so Im pretty sure the people Im buying from are the bots.

Here is where I stand on upgrades. My next step will be trade able items. There is a dealer near my house that sells everything, and I want in

So long, and thanks for all the fish

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chefanim For This Useful Post:

EmoMicah (02-05-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i just upgraded carry space, i've been finding that i'm always using all my space in one pill buy, then selling it all in one shot and this bot always has more than i can carry...

Thanks

Here is a small portion of my busts... and the reason I did most upgrades to Police Evasion:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chefanim For This Useful Post:

EmoMicah (02-05-2009)

Thanks

thank you very much

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    reboot,
    install,
    reboot,
    start app,
    close app,
    reboot,
    start app,

That's what I had to do to get it to work.
    This is Fun! It's only gonna get better!

So, I wake up this morning and I have $80 more dollars in my account.
    I assume people are buying from me while I sleep and I don't need to do anything to sell.
    I just buy low and set price competively high?
    I wonder if I set a price Triple what everyone else is selling for, if the "bots" would buy it for that price?
    What are the time frames YOU are seeing in selling your products? no one wants to buy during the day.
    I am in small town america and don't travel exept to the other end of town where the other people are on the map.
    Cheers!!
    Last edited by EmoMicah; 02-05-2009 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I was selling 24hrs a day...... until today... I dont know whats going on but I havent sold anything. I was making a few thousand a day. (trying to get to $100,000 to upgrade). Im at level 10 (trapstar) with $45,000 in cash.

iPhone? More like MyPhone kjack05's Avatar
    Thanks

Im not sure whats up, ive never had steady sells in my area. I read something on the site that they where going to try and push an economy update at the end of the week, maybe its in the process of that.
    If I helped you dont be afraid to click thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoMicah View Post
    reboot,
    install,
    reboot,
    start app,
    close app,
    reboot,
    start app,

That's what I had to do to get it to work.
    Tried this, didn't work. I can't get this dam game to work arg!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chefanim View Post
    I was selling 24hrs a day...... until today... I dont know whats going on but I havent sold anything. I was making a few thousand a day. (trying to get to $100,000 to upgrade). Im at level 10 (trapstar) with $45,000 in cash.
    same boat right here. thought maybe i was askin too much, but i'm getting the same sell rate regardless of my prices....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    There is no one buying in my area!!!! I can find people on the map (in my buying/selling area) but I they don't show up for me to buy or sell to!!! These people have the prices I need to buy, but as I said, they don't show up in the main screens to buy from! I am not able to pay back my loan, can't buy, can't sell! This program needs Help!! WHERE IS THE BLOG?!!! are there any tricks?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12