Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Bitesms/intelliscreen(Quickview)is a discussion within the
Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launchesforums, a part of the
3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touchsection;
Originally Posted by lazer ahhh figured it out....turn of Performance Boost on BiteSMS and it works. By the Way...What is the performance boost in IS? I really don't know how...
12-17-2008, 11:31 AM #21
12-17-2008, 12:23 PM #22
12-18-2008, 02:36 AM #23
Well, to be perfectly clear, I toogle performance boost to "OFF"...
Then underneath (where all the 3th party apps are)all the apps toogle to ON...(and I cannot change it)
In this case everything works fine...
I tried to put performance boost to ON and then all the 3th party apps to OFF...In that case,you are right...it opens Text.app and not bitesms...
But can you explain me the purpose of the performance boost please?
12-18-2008, 09:53 AM #24
btw, bitesms 2.7 came out yesterday
12-19-2008, 02:30 AM #25
yeah, I installed BiteSMS 2.7 but it doesn't change anything in the fact that Quickview from IS launches the normal Text.app :-(
I really doen't see the changes in BiteSMS 2.7??
12-19-2008, 07:04 AM #26
my method still works for the new 2.7 update.
and now theres smilie faces.hit thanks if thanks are due.
12-19-2008, 08:11 AM #27
I have smiley faces since the first time i installed bitesms...about 10 days ago...so it is not a feature of the new version...
On the other hand I believe that I installed 2.7 already 10 days ago...I use bitesms/beta as repo...
12-19-2008, 02:40 PM #28
17 December 2008
* Smileys... simply left/right swipe in text box to bring up a link to Smileys (Firmware 2.2 only will show this Smileys link).
* Credits are now linked to the iPhone deviceID instead of the SIM, thus preventing lost credits when a SIM is changed.
* The "Send via..." button can now be switched even if it's not active (currently you need a recipient and some text).
* The "Messages" button now remains active while a message is being sent, thus allowing the user to navigate out and continue to work.
* Fixed bug, whereby contacts with only a Company name did not display the company name.
* Broadened the URL matching for incoming SMS messages (to open Safari), e.g. google.co.uk
most of the changes are somewhat minor
and as far as making it compatible with IS, i already emailed with the developer about that, i don't think it's in the works since it's more an IS issue than it is a BiteSMS issue. and i don't really think intelliborn is making that a priority either
01-27-2009, 09:40 AM #29
I think that deserves a big-ole 'HUH?'. Either this is a 'bot' post, or very off topic.
Last edited by Broomhead; 02-20-2009 at 04:47 PM.