+ Reply
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Video Recorder 3g ver 3.0 released

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
iPhone Video Recorder 3g ver 3.0 released and i works on 2.1!!! tested it all good! Still $19.99 still to high price. On Cydia iPhone Video Recorder (for 2G and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Post iPhone Video Recorder 3g ver 3.0 released
    iPhone Video Recorder 3g ver 3.0 released and i works on 2.1!!! tested it all good! Still $19.99 still to high price. On Cydia

iPhone Video Recorder (for 2G and 3G iPhone) is a powerful iPhone oriented video recorder produced by DreamCatcher. iPhone Video Recorder records audio and video to the compressed mpeg4 format, so the recording is space saving, an-hour-high-quality recording will be a file as small as 60MB. iPhone Video Recorder boasts a frame rate up to 15fps which guarantees better recording performance . With iPhone Video Recorder, recording is easy and enjoyable, you may play back the video, download it to a computer, upload to Youtube, or send it out by email as you wish.

Because of the CPU overhead, iPhone Video Recorder encodes at the end of a recording session, and the encoding can be paused anytime and then resumed when you are convenient. It is possible to record on-the-fly, the sound is good, yet the frame rate will suffer. Besides, we offer some important settings which are configurable, such as the audio input amplifier and the video size mode settings. You can also customize the image quality, the brightness and the audio bit rate options.

We are going to update this app as iPhone firmware upgrades, and it will be made to smoothly run on 3G iPhone. We are also preparing for listing in AppStore. Registered users are entitled to permanent free upgrades.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to registered For This Useful Post:

djkral (02-13-2009), fox van foxer (12-05-2010), jitendarjain (12-20-2008)

Thanks

now saurik comes with the next move to finally destroy this app lol
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This app seems to work great. I won't pay $20 for it, but it appears to record much better quality than cycorder.

Thanks

Oh freakin' yeah! - took long enough. I thought this app was just dead as there has been no response to emails.
    Thanks for the heads-up.

Thanks

$19.99 vs Free?

Game. Over.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Well I'm one of those that paid the $20 dollars. I'm glad to see there is finally some support and an upgrade. I do have a problem, when attempting to install through Cydia I get a "Source Error - Size Mismatch" message. What does this mean and how can I correct?

Can I install manually?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Has anyone gotten the share via email working? Everytime I click on send as email it just highlights and does nothing. The youtube thing actually goes to another screen.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by billgatesceo View Post
    Has anyone gotten the share via email working? Everytime I click on send as email it just highlights and does nothing. The youtube thing actually goes to another screen.
    +1

Livin the iPhone Life TheOrioles33's Avatar
    Thanks

Email not working at the moment. Yeah, I'm glad to get my moneys worth also.

@jwcrash - free doesnt always mean better.
    Last edited by TheOrioles33; 11-18-2008 at 02:40 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

App is a little too over priced IMO.

I will stick with Cycorder.

Thanks

It won't install via cydia.....I continue to get the Size Mismatch error, anyone know what this means? Giving it a try via installer now....keeping my fingers crossed.
    Last edited by ripped53; 11-18-2008 at 03:22 PM.

Thanks

Wow.
    Problems about this app already on the first page.
    This is why I like forums, they are good warning of things NOT to download.

iPhone? More like MyPhone dieburnbot's Avatar
    Thanks

You can email videos from Cycorder with Finder and the attachment downloads.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    Yeah, I'm glad to get my moneys worth also.

@jwcrash - free doesnt always mean better.
    You already-spent-twenty-bucks guys have a frustrating path to walk, that's for sure - I remember you complaining back in August when your emails were being ignored by Dreamcatcher.

Anyone thinking about actually buying this app TODAY should search this forum for threads from a few months ago when DC abandoned the scene around here. These devs have seriously bad karma - and a crew of shills that will undoubtedly fly to their defense momentarily (not talking about The Orioles33).
    Last edited by jwcrash; 11-19-2008 at 05:44 AM.
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

Livin the iPhone Life TheOrioles33's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually Dreamcatcher did respond and said an update would be available "soon". Unfortunately that meant 2 months! You guys have to remember, months ago this was the only video recording option we had. If I was looking for a VR today, it would be a different story. But I am satisfied now. IVR works great.

iPhone? More like MyPhone NArush's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess the email video feature is not yet working?

Thanks

Downloaded perfectly fine with installer. I love the on the fly recording as an option to encoded. The quality is as good as expected and it is very stable. The send out by mail feature however is not working.

Thanks

I read a couple of posts saying the video quality is better than cycorder so downloaded it just to test it out and compare and I must say that I saw no difference in video quality at all between the two. Sure, the email and youtube upload features are pretty neat but their not worth 20 dollars IMO. Especially when one of those two "neat" features aren't even working. Cycorder FTW.

Thanks

I agree; I don't think you'll get a significant difference in video quality as IVR and Cycorder both reach the camera's capture limit at 15 fps (meagre, but it's all we've got). If IVR's features aren't actually working, there is nothing to differentiate it from Cycorder and as long as Cycorder remains free, it will always be the app of choice.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Thanks

Lets not forget that the MPEG-4 encoding feature greatly reduces the amount of hard drive space being eaten up by home movies. That is a feature not included within Cycorder. Thats the main reasons I still use IVR.

Now if they get the email feature working that will fill one major missing link. And if IVR allowed encoding to 3GP so that you could email to regular cell phones and PDAs like MMS now that would be the icing on the cake.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast