Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Video Recorder 3g ver 3.0 released

anyone haveing problems with flickering and freezing up while recording?

Quote Originally Posted by rdt1999 View Post
    anyone haveing problems with flickering and freezing up while recording?
    Yes, I definitely have flickering and freezing problems. I find that panning more quickly causes it to freeze. This is probably due to more change in picture information in a shorter period of time.

I tested Cycorder and, although there are not as many settings, does not freeze but the panning is more blurry. Also Cycorder has an annoying playback problem. It is difficult to turn off the playback controls that appear over the movie.

Default Not Opening..
    I have downloaded and restarted my iphone 3g several times to get this app to open.It goes to the loading window and after a few seconds closes out completely.Can someone assist?

Quote Originally Posted by kkhester View Post
    I have downloaded and restarted my iphone 3g several times to get this app to open.It goes to the loading window and after a few seconds closes out completely.Can someone assist?
    Same here. Starts loading then closes out. 3g with 3.0 firmware.

Quote Originally Posted by jpeepers View Post
    Same here. Starts loading then closes out. 3g with 3.0 firmware.

Got it working. I believe the problem is I installed it through Icy (as the videorecorder web site says to do). I removed it and added the source to Cydia and installed from there and every thing works fine now.

Last edited by jpeepers; 07-12-2009 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What I have been doing to share my video's is to couple Cycorder with Pixelpipe and upload my videos to whatever service I deem suitable.

Not wanting to spam, I run a tech blog called WillINeedIt and wrote a small explanation of how to set it up. All it needs is to download Pixelpipe from the App Store, PPVideoEnabler from Cydia and then youre all set.

M4tt,
    I used to be able to email the videos using the same setup but Pixelpipe doesn't seem to "see" the videos anymore. Any suggestions?

I like iPhone Video Recorder.It has some special features like as"iPhone Video Recorder encodes at the end of a recording session, and the encoding can be paused anytime and then resumed when you are convenien".And price is reasonable to me as $20.

I prefer this to Cycorder purely as you can upload straight to Youtube. Not working, as of today, with the new 3.0.1 firmware.

Will let you know when its working and if anyone gets there before me please post me a line

i just DL this video recorder in cydia and i am having the same issues on my 3G where it goes to load and then closes out. How do i fix this?

anyone know a fix please?
    Last edited by automoglow; 09-27-2009 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

WAY OVER PRICED !!!

Don't get me wrong ... This product is 8/10

The Video Quality is fantastic but 19.99 is a little steep

Bring it down to 9.99 and it would be a great deal
    And now with the 3GS coming with video ... its time to rethink the business plan!!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345