Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Native Apps Directory Launches!

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Default Native Apps Directory Launches!
    All right, you all know and love ModMyI.com/Apps, and our iPhone web app launcher (app.modmyi.com from your iPhone!).

Now we are announcing ModMyI.com/NativeApps! This will be a full list of all the native 3rd party apps out there for the iPhone, updated regularly. If you see new apps we don't have listed, please use the Submit App form on the page. Hold off for the next couple days, so I can get all caught up. I know I'm missing some at the moment.

Our hope is that this will be the definitive iPhone 3rd party app list, just like /Apps is the definitive web apps directory.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kyle Matthews For This Useful Post:

antonis+23@ (07-21-2010), funkyp (03-21-2008), gmoney360 (04-05-2008), iMario16 (07-04-2009), Jtahkey (07-30-2010), Luckylew (01-15-2011), method77 (12-08-2007), paul49 (12-03-2010), Recklezz (05-17-2008), rodeeze (09-22-2007), Yedwa (09-04-2008), zaxonortesus (09-05-2007)

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks

Featured on Engadget today, thanks Engadget!

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks

A quick look at all posts by you reveals every single one was about your page. I have no problem with a simple announcement to let us know about a new site, in fact, I like it. What you are doing is simply using us as a billboard.

Please do not do so again.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    A quick look at all posts by you reveals every single one was about your page. I have no problem with a simple announcement to let us know about a new site, in fact, I like it. What you are doing is simply using us as a billboard.

Please do not do so again.
    you are wonderful.

And FWIW, his site is not the biggest repository . . . so . . . yeah.

Thanks

Default Oh NO!!
    I installed this addfone.com source, and it messed up all my default tinkerbell theme? So i uninstalled it, but it;s still all messed up, and I am not all that computer savy, so I don't know how to fix it

I went ahead and tried a few other themes, for my homescreen, but I see the new theme, with some of the tinkerbell icons?? Ugh!! It looks ugly I know that someone had helped me put the tinkerbell theme through iphonebrowser, and somehow it was put as my default so, I guess, that's why some of the icons, like stocks, and camera, and text, are still coming out with the tinkebell icons, but, I don't want them as default, if I am using other themes?

Can someone walk me through, not even fixing the tinkerbell theme, at this point I don't care about tinkerbell anymore.. but, maybe just putting those 3 icons, back to default??
    Is that how all that works?? Man, I feel like crying, can someone please help me?? Pleeeeease???
    Last edited by ucim2cute; 03-01-2008 at 10:20 AM.
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

iPhone? More like MyPhone navalynt's Avatar
    Thanks

I like how it says "Archive, I'm not A Idiot" instead of "Archive, I'm not AN Idiot".

yo i need a source for the ringtone app, and modmyi source plz

Banned
    Thanks
    This is cool !
    A Directory to look up for Native Apps

Thanks

Will the new Directory include the Repos from which the Apps can be installed from?
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Bump

Delete and ban

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Done all 9 post and banned

The link you give about nativeapps is not opening when i try to open this url it redirects me on modmyi's forum homepage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Matthews View Post
    All right, you all know and love ModMyI.com/Apps, and our iPhone web app launcher (app.modmyi.com from your iPhone!).

Now we are announcing ModMyI.com/NativeApps! This will be a full list of all the native 3rd party apps out there for the iPhone, updated regularly. If you see new apps we don't have listed, please use the Submit App form on the page. Hold off for the next couple days, so I can get all caught up. I know I'm missing some at the moment.

Our hope is that this will be the definitive iPhone 3rd party app list, just like /Apps is the definitive web apps directory.