Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SBSettings (BossPrefs replacement) Beta Test

Yeah, that's a good idea.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alperovich View Post
    i didn't find the directory fix
    It's under 'extras' which is in the 'more' menu. If that option is crossed out, you need to respring using sbsettings, after which it will become available.

I'm having an issue, everytime I open it up SSH is always turned on somehow. Anyone else having this problem?

I ended up deleting it and going back to BossPrefs, until there's an update that's more compatible for me. Great idea of a program, though.

I find this app to drain the battery a bit faster, and until there's a dock inside for the hidden apps I can't replace BossPrefs.

Look forward to updates!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mepaphoros View Post
    I find this app to drain the battery a bit faster, and until there's a dock inside for the hidden apps I can't replace BossPrefs.

Look forward to updates!
    interesting, never used the dock for anything in bossprefs. my bat usage is normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinner23 View Post
    I ended up deleting it and going back to BossPrefs, until there's an update that's more compatible for me. Great idea of a program, though.
    i don't see why you'd want to delete it thou.

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    I'm having an issue, everytime I open it up SSH is always turned on somehow. Anyone else having this problem?
    mine too but are u disabling it first then going back and its on again?

Quote Originally Posted by Alperovich View Post
    interesting, never used the dock for anything in bossprefs. my bat usage is normal.

i don't see why you'd want to delete it thou.
    I deleted it (for now) b/c it is too senstive and keeps dropping down whenever I touch the screen(exaggerating a bit, of course) and it conflicts a bit with the "real" BossPrefs.

its ok found that it was my video wallpaper causing the trip to safe mode Thanks all that helped ??????/

Sorry if this has been answered but is anyone working on extra toggles? I'd like a toggle to turn on and off screen locking.

love the program, more convenient than bossprefs since i can access it while in other apps, but it keeps coming on when im on a call and have the phone to my face (or when im putting the phone to my face initially)

I'm having the same issues with SSH, keeps turning back on. That's the only real problem I have with it.

i waz having a problem with some games like... Spore, RSoccer09, Asphalt.. they wouldnt work without having to disable the music inside the games

Any update? I would like to use this full time - porting all my other plugins to this

Any chance of getting VPN on SBSettings?

hello,

very great app but please change the small X to close the app. I think very great was to touch the infoscreen with ip adresse and the app close.

thanks for your invest of time.

I was just prompted for an upgrade in Cydia.

Did the upgrade but now the app seems to be missing all the icons for the toggle buttons.

1.0 is out..but I am getting into Safe Mode Just uninstalled SBSettings. Anxiously waiting for an update.
    Last edited by bmxtreme; 11-16-2008 at 03:23 PM.

Just wanted to say I am having the same problem where my phone keeps going into Safe Mode after updating SBSettings. Now I'm forced to remove the program all together until there is another update.

I'm not even seeing the update.

Only see .092b.

What gives?

I updated the Cydia release and now I'm constantly in Safe Mode, can't get out...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast