Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: dock 2.06 is out!!

Forum discussion aside, is there anything new to this build? ssh screenshotting is still broken but I'm not noticing anything new about the rest of it.

Thanks

can we please get an options menu on the dock like right next to "snapshot"?? I'd love to choose my icons on the dock...maybe combine rSBT and the ones in hidden dont show up on the dock? I dont know...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I agree that a post for every little update is unnecessary, but when there are major improvements, I definitely don't mind a thread as I'm constantly checking New Posts, but not Installer updates.

Also, the forums are organized so that older ("dead") topics fade away down the list, and newer posts are kept on the front pages.

I agree with ColPhorbin. If Dock had it's own settings available where I could tell it which apps to include, it would be HUGE. I commonly switch between only a few apps. I personally don't need 75% of the apps on a regular basis. It would make choosing the correct app a lot easier too, especially with tons and tons of apps installed.

you guys are doing a rad job.. no need for explanation

just a question... dock 2.05 saved the screenshots to the camera roll... but the dock 2.06 saves it to the tmp folder.. anyway i can change it to save to the camera roll again? Thanks...

The new release is better. The first one I installed made my iPhone nearly blow up - i was slightly worried. :P

This ones neat!

i cant find the dock application folder, wheres it hiding? someone pm me please
    Hit Thanks!

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xanthus86 View Post
    just a question... dock 2.05 saved the screenshots to the camera roll... but the dock 2.06 saves it to the tmp folder.. anyway i can change it to save to the camera roll again? Thanks...
    i believe 2.06 also saves to the camera roll...
    "The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall."

Quote Originally Posted by lifesmymachine View Post
    i believe 2.06 also saves to the camera roll...
    oh ok... thanks... i dont know wats happened to myn but it saves the screenshot to the tmp folder...

Quote Originally Posted by xanthus86 View Post
    oh ok... thanks... i dont know wats happened to myn but it saves the screenshot to the tmp folder...
    This is going on with a lot of us. mine was working just fine till yesterday. now it doesn't even save more than one to the tmp folder.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12