Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Status Bar Email, SMS, Call Notifier for iPhone 2

Does anyone have the old style icons?
    I'm not too fond of the new ones.

I like the box around the mail and the exclamation mark in the chat bubble!

iPhone? More like MyPhone dieburnbot's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Devante View Post
    Does anyone have the old style icons?
    I'm not too fond of the new ones.

I like the box around the mail and the exclamation mark in the chat bubble!
    I think these are it (see attached)...
    Attached Files Attached Files

does anyone having problems answering a second call when lock status is turned on? i cant seem to press *hold + answer* button when lock status is on....

Hey, does anyone know why the Calendar doesn't actually notify you. The Status Notifier has the option to turn it off and on, but it never notices any events. For instance if you open iPhone safari and type in "http://127.0.0.1:16322/status" it will show you txt file what are events with a number for the item from Status Notifier. But Calendar never notices any changes. Hmm. Any help please. Thank you.
    Last edited by coifox; 12-13-2008 at 03:14 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coifox View Post
    Hey, does anyone know why the Calendar doesn't actually notify you. The Status Notifier has the option to turn it off and on, but it never notices any events. For instance if you open iPhone safari and type in "http://127.0.0.1:16322/status" it will show you txt file what are events with a number for the item from Status Notifier. But Calendar never notices any changes. Hmm. Any help please. Thank you.
    the calendar notification is for those with an exchange account for new event/meeting requests, and not for appointments you've set to notify you. i hope that answers your question

Well is there any way to get this to pull info from the Calendar events to notify you? I found the file and the events are stored on one line in different columns for the day of today, any before or future Notifiers are in different lines. Does anyone know how to get this info pulled or change status notifier to pull info from this file?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by naughtydude View Post
    does anyone having problems answering a second call when lock status is turned on? i cant seem to press *hold + answer* button when lock status is on....
    Is there a fix for this yet?

Default Requests for increased functionality
    Is it possible to add a battery status (1-17) to the xml? That way I can display the battery status using javascript/css anywhere on the lock screen, instead of relying on the image files (batterybg_x.png), which have a static location (from what I can tell).

Is it possible to seperate out missed calls from voicemails? If I have two missed calls and 3 new voicemails, the xml returns 5.

I have quite an extreordinary and unique but very cool feauture request. I would like to be alterted if there is an email from a special sender or the title of the email contains a special Word. So you could be alerted if an email that you are eagerly waiting for is coming in but not from other unimportant Mails.
    This would be very helpful as most people have the reminder for emails off as there would be reminders all the time. With concentrating the reminder to something special like from your Boss or your Wife or your IP-cam making a picture of the robbery in your office that just happens, email reminders would make great sense to us.

could you please move this to "status notifier iphone thread". I posted here at the wrong place and now even after edit of the post I am told its a double post..
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Is there a fix for this yet?
    i don't think so...

Status Bar isnt vibrating for me. Is anyone having this problem or know how to fix this?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUISTER View Post
    Status Bar isnt vibrating for me. Is anyone having this problem or know how to fix this?
    Ya man, I feel ya. I got the same problem..

Any fix?

thanks

Default Cannot display page
    Hi

I'm trying to implement this workaround to display an icon on springboard when a text is received. However, I cannot access the address http://127.0.0.1:16322/status. When I try it in the iPhone Safari browser, I get an error that it cannot connect to the server.

Thanx for your reply/ies!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345