+ Reply
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: dock 2.1 is on installer

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
thank god is a little better tooo
...
  1. #1
    Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    c.s. texas
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 113 Times in 89 Posts

    Exclamation dock 2.1 is on installer
    thank god is a little better tooo

  2. #2
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    767
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts

    its still screwy i think the bubble needs to be a little bigger and the display icon needs to be bigger and the rainbow messes up mine all ready is. its nice and all but launcher is nice and simple im still going to wait for some more updates

  3. #3
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    147
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Still would love to have the scrolling concept back, aka v.1. Either way, props to the dev team!

  4. #4
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iphone, Iphone.
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    wats the diff. bewtween 2.0 and 2.01

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to N818 For This Useful Post:

    iesposta (09-02-2007)

  6. #5
    the kanye west of programming drunknbass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    392
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 51 Times in 41 Posts

    is this forum now called installer.app play by play up to the minute info? A post every time an app is updated is getting rediculous ESP when I consider it common knowledge if you learn about it from running installer.app

  7. #6
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iphone, Iphone.
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    uhh... that dosent answer my question wats the diff from 2.0 to 2.01

  8. #7
    the kanye west of programming drunknbass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    392
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 51 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by N818 View Post
    uhh... that dosent answer my question wats the diff from 2.0 to 2.01
    2.0 could crash your phone calling for a firmware restore to get it off

  9. #8
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Damn Man I have one of those nice i skin cases for my iphone and can't use the new dock 2.0 which is dope gets rid of window flippin apps. which is good hopefully there will be a way to revise this and make it a little more accessiable for the case tottin folks until then I guess I won't use it damn, maybe make the sunburst bigger or maybe make one tap app. icon anything

  10. #9
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 118 Times in 93 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
    is this forum now called installer.app play by play up to the minute info? A post every time an app is updated is getting rediculous ESP when I consider it common knowledge if you learn about it from running installer.app
    Well this is the 3rd party app forum.

  11. #10
    Retired Moderator CyberGreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,096
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 207 Times in 138 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by infiniteone View Post
    Damn Man I have one of those nice i skin cases for my iphone and can't use the new dock 2.0 which is dope gets rid of window flippin apps. which is good hopefully there will be a way to revise this and make it a little more accessiable for the case tottin folks until then I guess I won't use it damn, maybe make the sunburst bigger or maybe make one tap app. icon anything
    I tried revising the code but I can't compile it (NSObject.h error) - sorry...

    Quote Originally Posted by drunknbass View Post
    2.0 could crash your phone calling for a firmware restore to get it off
    I have uninstalled this (you can't turn it off, well easily so uninstall is the only way), has anyone with this installed notice severe battery drain? I did

  12. #11
    the kanye west of programming drunknbass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    392
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 51 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberGreg View Post
    I tried revising the code but I can't compile it (NSObject.h error) - sorry...



    I have uninstalled this (you can't turn it off, well easily so uninstall is the only way), has anyone with this installed notice severe battery drain? I did
    i havent be it is always running its just hidden off screen. so that might be why

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts