+ Reply
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Stacks is out on Cydia!

is a discussion within the

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Stacks is out on Cydia! Big Props to Starfreak for letting us know its officially out! wooo hooo
...
  1. #1
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Newark, NJ
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Cool Props to Starfreak for letting us know Stacks is out on Cydia!
    Stacks is out on Cydia!
    Big Props to Starfreak for letting us know its officially out!

    wooo hooo
    Last edited by AKay724; 09-28-2008 at 08:20 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to AKay724 For This Useful Post:

    ltjbigshot (09-29-2008)

  3. #2
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Winter Park, Florida
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 101 Times in 60 Posts

    Why don't you read through the Launches thread list before posting a NEW thread? I already posted about this a good week ago when I had the chance to test it out. LOL

    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...2-1-2-x-x.html

  4. #3
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Newark, NJ
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    i read that. And that was a PREVIEW thread.
    Your thread title still shows as PREVIEW.
    Its now OUT on Cydia which is what this thread is about.
    Why dont you take a chill pill bro aint no one trying to steal your preview shine, just letting people know its actually OUT.


    ALL PRAISES DUE TO THE MIGHTY JABBAWALKEE for previewing Stack and posting about it. Everyone THANK him so he doesn't think someones out to steal his shine.

    This is the shyt you get on this site for trying to be helpful.
    Last edited by AKay724; 09-28-2008 at 08:14 PM.

  5. #4
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts

    Boys, lets play nice now. No need to argue just the two of you, especially when there was another thread about this posted earlier today located at the link below. Have fun!!!

    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/member-...291-stack.html

  6. #5
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Newark, NJ
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Oh wait someone else beat me to it fair and square Ill go THANK him and edit my original post

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to AKay724 For This Useful Post:

    dr33Rocks (09-29-2008)

  8. #6
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Winter Park, Florida
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 101 Times in 60 Posts

    Haha you are so ignorant. I could care less if you "steal my shine" but jesus christ, we don't need THREE THREADS on this release. I posted on my thread "MAJOR UPDATE: STACK IS RELEASED." I could care less if you want to write about it too and think I care.

  9. #7
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Newark, NJ
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jabbawalkee View Post
    Haha you are so ignorant. I could care less if you "steal my shine" but jesus christ, we don't need THREE THREADS on this release. I posted on my thread "MAJOR UPDATE: STACK IS RELEASED." I could care less if you want to write about it too and think I care.
    Why do you keep replying then?

    Ignorant?
    Wow your post history shows you insulting so many users.

    But jocking/sweating developers seems alot more ignorant to me.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AKay724 For This Useful Post:

    DiPSET08 (09-29-2008), ltjbigshot (09-29-2008)

  11. #8
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    374
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 29 Times in 28 Posts

    i know there are so many jerks that respond on this site.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to phatcamaro For This Useful Post:

    DiPSET08 (09-29-2008)

  13. #9
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Montgomery Village, MD
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    I agree, way too many.

  14. #10
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts

    yeeeessssss....YEESSSSS!!! it is finally complete!!! lol...my leopard theme that is.

    awesome app.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacks is out on Cydia!-photo1222676385047.jpg   Stacks is out on Cydia!-photo1222676397167.jpg   Stacks is out on Cydia!-photo1222680682810.jpg  
    Last edited by h.abdulhamid86; 09-29-2008 at 03:32 AM.

  15. #11
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hey h.abdulhamid86 , how'd you get it to work with the Five icon dock?? awesome theme btw.

  16. #12
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xliltimcuzx View Post
    Hey h.abdulhamid86 , how'd you get it to work with the Five icon dock?? awesome theme btw.
    thanks!

    to make it work with the five icon dock, you need to have a blank app to put in underneath the stack icon. works best if you take some of the icons out of the dock (moving your icon from underneath the stack. put a blank app on the right side of the dock, then put the rest of your apps in to the left of the blank one (this will slide it underneath the stack, giving decent spacing for the 5 icon dock.

    i zipped a bunch of blank apps here:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/149336242/Archive.zip.html

    i think there's 39. just ssh into applications folder. i blank.app gives you one blank icon.
    Last edited by h.abdulhamid86; 09-29-2008 at 04:17 AM.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to h.abdulhamid86 For This Useful Post:

    dr33Rocks (09-29-2008), ltjbigshot (09-29-2008), mrblader (09-29-2008)

  18. #13
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    hey thanks! it works.. but it is still slightly overlapping the 4th icon on the dock. I guess i can live with that for now. thanks for the help.!

  19. #14
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xliltimcuzx View Post
    hey thanks! it works.. but it is still slightly overlapping the 4th icon on the dock. I guess i can live with that for now. thanks for the help.!
    no problem...and about your overlapping problem:

    photoshop is your friend (or gimp). if you want stack + 4 icons in your dock, (and you don't care for the overlapped look), you're also gonna have to look at icon selection. choose icons that don't take up the full 60 x 60. also think about shrinking them. all the icons on my dock are 50 x 50.

    just something to think about.
    Last edited by h.abdulhamid86; 09-29-2008 at 05:07 AM.

  20. #15
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts

    hehe, couldn't help myself. had to post another screenie!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacks is out on Cydia!-photo1222684248130.jpg   Stacks is out on Cydia!-photo1222684233969.jpg  

  21. #16
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by h.abdulhamid86 View Post
    no problem...and about your overlapping problem:

    photoshop is your friend (or gimp). if you want stack + 4 icons in your dock, (and you don't care for the overlapped look), you're also gonna have to look at icon selection. choose icons that don't take up the full 60 x 60. also think about shrinking them. all the icons on my dock are 50 x 50.

    just something to think about.
    I was having the same problem with overlapping and didn't even think to resize my dock icons. Also, good idea about putting blank app in the dock too! Thanks for the info.

    On another note, I agree, way too many posters on here that LOVE to post negative comments. But if you think about it, this site is just a reflection of the bigger world, and that is just the way some people are in their daily lives, so it gets reflected on here.

  22. #17
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Newark, NJ
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by h.abdulhamid86 View Post
    yeeeessssss....YEESSSSS!!! it is finally complete!!! lol...my leopard theme that is.

    awesome app.

    nice theme!

  23. #18
    iPhoneaholic mrblader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    345
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 45 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by h.abdulhamid86 View Post
    thanks!

    to make it work with the five icon dock, you need to have a blank app to put in underneath the stack icon. works best if you take some of the icons out of the dock (moving your icon from underneath the stack. put a blank app on the right side of the dock, then put the rest of your apps in to the left of the blank one (this will slide it underneath the stack, giving decent spacing for the 5 icon dock.

    i zipped a bunch of blank apps here:
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

    i think there's 39. just ssh into applications folder. i blank.app gives you one blank icon.

    thanks for the help and blank apps!
    8Gig > 1.0 FW (dead spot on screen)
    8Gig > 1.0.2 FW (broken vibrate after a while)
    8Gig > 1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2(Jonny5 Still alive)

  24. #19
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mrblader View Post
    thanks for the help and blank apps!
    no prob.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts