Results 1 to 11 of 11

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Touchcast on Cydia

  1. #1
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Newark, NJ
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Touchcast on Cydia
    Didnt see this posted but seems like 1.0 of touchcast posted on Cydia. Says rejected from APP store.

    Sorry if its a repost!
    Wil

  2. #2
    Makes me wonder if this is the podcaster app that everyone is talking about.

    Judging by the screenshots, it looks like its donationware.......

    Can anyone confirm?

  3. #3
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Newark, NJ
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    im running it and it looks like it is a trial version sorry!

    Ok looks like it is 3 bucks after the 5 use trial. I unloaded the app.
    Last edited by AKay724; 09-26-2008 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. #4
    wow, 3 bucks hurt ur pocket? Does ne 1 know how to add Itunes Podcast links? I don't know how to get those URL's from itunes. Any help please!

  5. #5
    iPhone? More like MyPhone NArush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    263
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 30 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mastroz View Post
    wow, 3 bucks hurt ur pocket? Does ne 1 know how to add Itunes Podcast links? I don't know how to get those URL's from itunes. Any help please!
    1. go to itunes and find a podcast
    2. right click on the particular podcast you want the URL for
    3. at the bottom of the pop-up selection menu, select 'copy itunes store URL'.
    4. paste that URL wherever (like the browser search bar) and there you have the podcast link.

  6. #6
    any mobilecast for 2.0? I know that one was free on 1.1.4

    Mazor

  7. #7
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Newark, NJ
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mastroz View Post
    wow, 3 bucks hurt ur pocket? Does ne 1 know how to add Itunes Podcast links? I don't know how to get those URL's from itunes. Any help please!
    aint nobody said 3 bucks hurt my pocket **EDIT - Profanity is a NO**
    Last edited by cpjr; 09-27-2008 at 11:39 PM.

  8. #8
    Play nice guys. Im not asking.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by NArush View Post
    1. go to itunes and find a podcast
    2. right click on the particular podcast you want the URL for
    3. at the bottom of the pop-up selection menu, select 'copy itunes store URL'.
    4. paste that URL wherever (like the browser search bar) and there you have the podcast link.
    and I can copy this URL with the Touchcast app and it will work?? How do i add podcasts to the list on touchcast app. Lets just say Xbox live's major nelson Podcast. how would i app that one to touch cast? Anyhelp please.

  10. #10
    I wish it would allow you to search for podcast instead of manually typing that long link to the podcast you want.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by doug0365 View Post
    I wish it would allow you to search for podcast instead of manually typing that long link to the podcast you want.
    I just post in that long URL from the right click? Can you give me an example of the URL link of a podcast that you have please.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •