Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhoneBlackjack

Default iPhoneBlackjack
    A pretty good start to what will be a great game! Right now there doesn't really seem to be any scoring techniques... but it's still fun! They have a special installation guide that shows how to get it added to installer.app manually until it's actually added. Check it out!

http://code.google.com/p/iphoneblackjack/
    Last edited by billchase2; 08-31-2007 at 01:44 PM.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Nice, I am looking forward to more native games!

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Thanks for the kind words guys, the pressure is on now for me to improve this I think!

Sweet! Im loving this game so far! How long before its added to installer?

Yeah it will be fun once its more playable, right now you dont even get to see the dealers other card...just weather you win or lose... lol. And there is nothing to bet with...

But its a great start

How bout some texas holdem??????????????????

this is cool. Its good to see some people develuping games for the iphone. It is agreat interface for games like this. I am looking forward to people making a horizontal solitare game and texas hold'em. Keep it up guys

Quote Originally Posted by s2kpdx View Post
    Yeah it will be fun once its more playable, right now you dont even get to see the dealers other card...just weather you win or lose... lol. And there is nothing to bet with...

But its a great start

How bout some texas holdem??????????????????
    I actually fixed the showing of the dealers card, but I introduced another bug around that time that causes a random crash. I want to work that out before I release that update.

Betting will come (in some form, maybe not my final form) this weekend. I have it mostly in place just need to add the bank. I have a bit of free time this holiday weekend, so I should be be able to get some features up and running.

Poker you say? In time, it's definitely in the cards.

thanks for the work! Hope to see some more games soon

Really nice. Would like to be able to double down or split pairs to two hands. Looks great and works great now.

Quote Originally Posted by McCarron View Post
    I actually fixed the showing of the dealers card, but I introduced another bug around that time that causes a random crash. I want to work that out before I release that update.

Betting will come (in some form, maybe not my final form) this weekend. I have it mostly in place just need to add the bank. I have a bit of free time this holiday weekend, so I should be be able to get some features up and running.

Poker you say? In time, it's definitely in the cards.

could you package this for installer?
    ARTHURSDOMAIN
    ModMyI.com Apps Reviewer

Retired ModMyi.com Moderator

Follow me on twitter: twitter.com/laynem

Reviewed Apps:
    Oregon Trail, Who Has The Biggest Brain, Lock Puzzle, Tweetie

Want an app reviewed? PM me with the app name

Black Jack = awesome....love the game on iphone

Quote Originally Posted by arthursdomain View Post
    could you package this for installer?
    I had it packaged already for Installer on my own repository via installer, but now another community source has picked it up.

hat is the apple card? Can I replace it with the actual card graphic? Doesn't seem to fit...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

wow if i wish i knew the coding for these i made a really good black jack in VBnet ya ya ya i know, but hay in school its all you got

I have made some updates, and released Alpha 2.

It's not yet available via Installer.app but it should be later today hopefully. If you are impatient you can read the directions here for now to get access to my test repository.

the new version is great! definitely going in the right direction. excellent work!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    hi you did a great job on your new iblackjack game
    i want to point out couple things that could be changed to make the game better

- dealer should show his 4th card when he wins/loses the hand it shows up to 3 cards.

- it would be cool to be able to use the stretching out motion (zooming out) to split hand

zooming in could be double down

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

no that's hit. Its perfect man good job a suggestion to add a high score feature that would be cool man I love playing it. Now someone need to make Texas Holdem or freecell

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast