Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Veency - VNC - SERVER - for iPhone/iPod Touch

Woo, just found out about the update for the 3GS Working perfectly for me.

Default 2 4 1
    I connected both usb(127.0.0.1:5900)
    and
    Wifi (192.168.0.4)

and They seem to run the same speed I would think that usb would be faster but only a small difference in loading times to confirm i wasn't connected the same way when disconnected from usb 127 Closes...any ideas why their so slow?

works good, but is there a way to keep the iphone screen black because that defeats the purpose for me if i want to use it while charging.

I agree I know after leaving the screen on for long amounts of time it starts heating up and i just dont think that can be great for the phone wondering if theres a blank screen app or something

Thanks
    I know this thread is kinda old, but... Atm I have a Veency toggle in sbsettings that I turn on if I wanna hit up my phone through my pc, obviously. But is there any need for me to turn the toggle off when Im not using the VNC Server? Does it use any battery when the toggles left on? etc etc.

Hi I saw this forum and I couldn't pass the opportunity to make a question: I could use the veency server on my iPod touch and btw my computer and iPod where connected to the same wifi acces, but when I try to vnc to my friend's iPod it doesn't connect I don't know if it's that your computer and iPod need to be connected to the same wifi acces or something because when the connection failed he was on he's wifi acces and I was on mine so PLZ any help will be greatly appreciated THNX!!! ;-)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234