Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Switcher App

Default Theme Switcher App
    Anyway to create a Theme Switching App? I mean it would just have to be the finder, and when you press a theme it copies icon and background files to the location they need to be and with a restart of your phone.. boom: new theme!

Theres a couple people that have them. Check around the forums
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Quote Originally Posted by LoringStudios View Post
    Theres a couple people that have them. Check around the forums
    Come on LS, let's be honest... there's only one app available that does what the op is requesting... He didn't say he wanted to download a theme from the Internet and then have to uninstall that theme if he wants to use it again ...

Check for iSwitcher v0.20 in the downloads section

just write a shell script and your set. i have one thatll install a theme. but unless the app can connect to a source online and download it, you still have to go through the trouble of getting it onto your phone

haha. Well true. =) For now =)~
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

You are looking for iSwitcher as posted before. It is a little bit of a pain to set up but once it is there you are good to go.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hypnotx For This Useful Post:

CyberGreg (08-29-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by hypnotx View Post
    You are looking for iSwitcher as posted before. It is a little bit of a pain to set up but once it is there you are good to go.
    yeah I know... I'm working on it...