Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ?? about apps on 2.1

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default ?? about apps on 2.1
    i was wondering if all the cydia/installer 2.01 apps will work on the 2.1 firmware before i upgrade. thanx

A few apps have issues, such as Snapture(which doesn't even load) and IntelliScreen(which doesn't display properly on the lockscreen). However, for the most part things seem to be running good. I've also had some minor issues with WinterBoard not reading some of my Info.plist files properly but it's not a big deal.

I'd say go for the update to 2.1, unless for some reason you can't live without any of the apps I listed above.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Untaken For This Useful Post:

DiPSET08 (09-13-2008)

Thanks

o.k. thanx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Untaken View Post
    A few apps have issues, such as Snapture(which doesn't even load) and IntelliScreen(which doesn't display properly on the lockscreen). However, for the most part things seem to be running good. I've also had some minor issues with WinterBoard not reading some of my Info.plist files properly but it's not a big deal.

I'd say go for the update to 2.1, unless for some reason you can't live without any of the apps I listed above.
    Thanks, any other apps that don't work besides those? I can live without Intelliscreen for a while since the developer said he's working on it and I know he will since he's a great developer. But if you know of any others please let us know. Thanks!

customize, intelliscreen and snapature dont work yet on 2.1 bummer, No worries they will update soon I bet
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dallasnights For This Useful Post:

DiPSET08 (09-13-2008)

Thanks

Customize hasn't been updated in FOREVER. But it's okay because the only thing I use that for is the strings and my plainjain battery.
    Thanks for the info. though!

since customize does not work how can i change my battery, wifi bars, and icons that I had and was using in customize on fw 2.02

Thanks
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Thanks

Well, I think you can SSH into your phone, make a new folder in your themes folder and then put all your pictures in there. (but they got to be named properly, like Wallpaper, LockBackground, etc)
    I'm pretty sure you can do it that way since I have my own wallpapers.