Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Intelliremote

Default Intelliremote
    Intelliremote for iPhone/iPod Touch has been released on the Apple Appstore today.

Intelliremote Client for iPhone/iPod Touch is a native iPhone application that allows you to control your home theatre PC running Windows. Since the iPhone uses a network connection it does not need "line-of-sight" like traditional infrared remotes and you can use it anywhere in or out of your house!

The purpose of this program is simple: to allow complete control of your Home Theatre PC from your iPhone with the touch of a finger. While Apple has provided an iPhone remote for ITunes...what about the rest of us that don't use ITunes?

Do you use VLC to watch videos? Do you use GBPVR, DVBViewer, MediaCenter, XBMC, or SageTV for DVR? Maybe Winamp, MediaMonkey, BSPlayer, or ITunes for music? Control them all from the comfort of your iPhone or iPod Touch!

Intelliremote iPhone/iPod Touch Client
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Melloware Inc.
    Bringing Microsoft and Apple Together!
    http://www.melloware.com
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Melloware For This Useful Post:

-V-O-Y-A-G-E-R- (09-09-2008)

i don't have a remote for my vista media center, so i've been carrying my wireless mouse to my bed for the past few months (since i watch tv shows as i go to sleep). thanks!

I've been using Intelliremote on my PC for a while and whilst it is a great application I don't use home theatre on PC.

However, since the iPhone app came out I have been using it to control my home cinema hardare from my iPhone. It does all the Infra Red transmitting in response to button presses from the iPhone app.

Also, it supports AutoIt scripting which means setting um custom macros is possible and is better than any programmable remote I've used.

The next release will apparently suporrt more pages with bigger buttons.

I often can't find my remote but somehow always know where my iPhone is so this solves a problem!

Quote Originally Posted by itzcoolz View Post
    i don't have a remote for my vista media center, so i've been carrying my wireless mouse to my bed for the past few months (since i watch tv shows as i go to sleep). thanks!
    Then Intelliremote + Intelliphone will definitely solve your problem!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can some one please help. every time i try to use it says "network error check host 192.168.1.100 and port 6000 are correct in the main device settings application" i checked both and they are correct any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by j0el07 View Post
    can some one please help. every time i try to use it says "network error check host 192.168.1.100 and port 6000 are correct in the main device settings application" i checked both and they are correct any ideas?
    192.168.1.100 is just a default IP address. You need to find out exactly what your IP Address is of the PC running Intelliremote and enter that value. These instructions will help...

This has everything you need to get connected...

Tutorial:
    Melloware Forums • View topic - Tutorial

Connection Problems FAQ:
    Melloware Forums • View topic - Connection Issues FAQ

YouTube Video:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3YJO4mhp2U]YouTube - intelliremote trinityhd[/ame]