Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: rSBT - ReArrange home screen on the fly through an APP

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Default rSBT - ReArrange home screen on the fly through an APP
    rSBT - recombinant SpringBoard Technology
    Rearrange your SpringBoard from your iPhone. This applicaiton allows you to rearrange the icons on your springboard without having to connect to your mac (or pc) and load up iFuntastic (or similar programs).

Version 0.0.1
    Basic functionality implemented
    Makes backup of your DisplayOrder.plist at /var/root/Library/rSBT
    Installation
    Download rSBT-x.x.x.zip and extract
    Copy rSBT.app to your /Applications folder on your iPhone

It has also been added to the installer app as well

Download: Here

I would like to be the first to thank you for this application!!

This is exactly what I've been wanting more than anything else!

Looks great, but it needs an option for adding apps to the hidden section. That would make it perfect!

Actually, it would be nice to add new apps in as well, but this is an awesome start.

is there a way you could add the apps installed by Installer that doesnt appear on displayorder.plist?

Thanks for this app, but you need a way to hide and unhide icons you want to show up also that would make it even better!!! Cant wait for updates

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

This is still a beta release and pulls from the displayorder.plist as of right now

just dont rearange your icons if you use them for your background on a custom theme, things get all wacky...

Nice! Looking forward to added features.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

very amazing but still need some features man I wish I could shake some of these programers hands

Caution iSwitcher will break this app. It loads a DisplayOrder.plist file from several locations and will not save the changes made with this app. If the developer saved a copy of the revised DisplayOrder.plist file in /var/root/Media/ThemeMaster then it would work fine with iSwitcher.

Livin the iPhone Life iphonejeff's Avatar
    Thanks

sounds good... I'll try it when I get home..but how do I add it to the applications?...(i use monzana)
    Last edited by iphonejeff; 08-27-2007 at 07:07 PM.
    mod edit, old signature removed

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Awesome frickin program. 0.0.2 update made it perfect. Has been working great for me. Thanks man.

yes the update made it perfect!

I retract my previous statement...it is not perfect. i placed the mail icon in place of the sms icon, but cant seem to get the sms icon into the last row next to the phone. in fact i cant get more than 3 icons in there no matter how hard i try.
    i think a great improvement to this program would be to have 3 section like in the displayorder.plist
    other than that it seems to have come along way since yesterday!..props to the author!
    Last edited by sunnywala; 08-28-2007 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonejeff View Post
    sounds good... I'll try it when I get home..but how do I add it to the applications?...(i use monzana)
    If you have install.app installed u can download it from there if not do it just like every other app. Place it in the applications folder then chmod it to 0777

Mirror.. did you write this?
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

does this program have a problem handling people who choose not to completely fill the home screen? I have only 16 icons, and i've written displayorder.plist to have every other program in the special section. however, after running the new version of rSBT, it seems to have copied four random programs from the special section to the main screen section. my phone icon had also moved there, with only 3 on the bottom dock.

i had a similar problem, but not exactly the same. I am sure the author will figure out what to do and release an update within a few days

this is great and i look forward to updates! thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by brettt View Post
    does this program have a problem handling people who choose not to completely fill the home screen? I have only 16 icons, and i've written displayorder.plist to have every other program in the special section. however, after running the new version of rSBT, it seems to have copied four random programs from the special section to the main screen section. my phone icon had also moved there, with only 3 on the bottom dock.
    When I viewed my plist file I noticed it was not in the correct order and did not save the file. I'm glad I did. It appears that it while it is reading the entire plist file, it is not keeping them separate by the three categories and in fact mixing them up.

seems to work well now with version ..3 on installer. has dock, main, and hidden.

it lets you switch icons. it doesn't let you add new apps, or change the number in each section yet. still, good so far.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast