Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: rSBT - ReArrange home screen on the fly through an APP

Thanks for the update and listening to the suggestions. one more request is to make the main dock able to hold as many icons up to 5. but as little as possible. i kinda want to be able to control that myself.

Excellent work. I can not wait to see what this will look like in a week or so. Wonderful idea. If possible you may want to check for the existence of the iSwitcher DisplayOrder.plist file in var/root/Media/ThemeMaker directory and use that. Maybe an on/off preference for iSwitcher support? Terrific work so far.
    Nobody rhyme. I mean it.

i love all the new features! i just upgraded to the latest version and i have two comments. first, the app's icon no longer shows up. second, i like how you can choose how many icons to have in the different parts of the screen... however, could it be changed to hold 5 icons in the dock? it is possible to do so having it go up to 5 instead of 4 would be great!

excellent work!!

keep up the excellent work...all these updates are great!

Is there anyway to add DemoApp to this? I'm using DemoApp as a sleep mode application with icon.
    _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

beNonentity1.0_/ beNonentity2.0_/ beNonentity3.1_/ beNonentity4.0_/
    DockTemplate_/ Dimming Dock_/ beNonentity4.1_Dock_/
    **Files above were made in Aug'07. No longer update.
    Clear Dock_/ Ocean_/

WOW, Thanks for the update! I can arrange w/o editing DisplayOrder.plist now
    _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

beNonentity1.0_/ beNonentity2.0_/ beNonentity3.1_/ beNonentity4.0_/
    DockTemplate_/ Dimming Dock_/ beNonentity4.1_Dock_/
    **Files above were made in Aug'07. No longer update.
    Clear Dock_/ Ocean_/

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

the new 1.8 is amazing!!! def check it out ANYONE! its almost perfect i dont know what eles for it to do

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

I've tried installing rSBT a couple of times with Installer, but when I run rSBT, a black screen comes up for a few seconds then dumps me back to the home screen. Any ideas on what might be causing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon_PhoneApart View Post
    I've tried installing rSBT a couple of times with Installer, but when I run rSBT, a black screen comes up for a few seconds then dumps me back to the home screen. Any ideas on what might be causing this?

terminal > chmod +x rSBT.......

Any change of getting more than 16 in here? =) Like 20,24,28,32?
    By the way... The new update is AWESOME

Update: I just noticed you can just throw them in there and it will see them. I just put like 28 in the springboard =) =)
    Last edited by LoringStudios; 09-03-2007 at 09:26 PM.
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LoringStudios View Post
    Any change of getting more than 16 in here? =) Like 20,24,28,32?
    By the way... The new update is AWESOME
    i was wondering what you thought about it ,,,no you need to post some bad *** themes for summerboard..i know you got something going on..??

Well, I was workin on some stuff. Then summerboard came out. I quit LOL. Cant keep up with the real programmers. BUT. Ill do some dope stuff for that once they work out the glitchs. =) Love this new Springboard update though.. WOW nice
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Seems to play nice with SummerBoard, awesome

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

having a strange problem with the newest rSBT, when I scroll through the list I get about a 1/4 through and the list goes white! Scroll back up, first part of the list displays fine. Anyone else have this problem? It's version .2 btw.

iPhone? More like MyPhone antiflash's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LoringStudios View Post
    Well, I was workin on some stuff. Then summerboard came out. I quit LOL. Cant keep up with the real programmers. BUT. Ill do some dope stuff for that once they work out the glitchs. =) Love this new Springboard update though.. WOW nice
    It definitely feels like we have had some major shifts in the GUI of the phone of late...but the icons are still tweakable. I'm not sure how the integration of installer.app and the ability of the user to change icons is going to mesh in the long run, but it is definitely a PITA to change all of the icons back to the standard theme after each program update...
    Black 16GB 3G iPhone w/bestskinever
    Q6600, 3GB RAM, Vista Ultimate Desktop Box
    2 Hands, 10 Fingers, etc
    Temporary Eee PC Portable

I have to add my two cents, that this is a great app, and the updates have just made it better. Is it possible to have Contacts added to the list of icons you can move around? I'm sure a ton of people would love to have direct access to their contacts from either the springboard or dock.

Sean

Thanks

can anyone put anything in hidden? With the new update

Thanks

just used this app for the first time and I love it! thanks so much to the programmers. I couldn't hide a couple icons for some reason, even after editing the displayorder.plist correctly several times, this app makes it so easy though and it worked, THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by pingwhen View Post
    can anyone put anything in hidden? With the new update
    yeah i just did
    Last edited by footballfanatic28; 09-05-2007 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by organik View Post
    having a strange problem with the newest rSBT, when I scroll through the list I get about a 1/4 through and the list goes white! Scroll back up, first part of the list displays fine. Anyone else have this problem? It's version .2 btw.
    That happened to me... I think I just hit the save button, reloaded the App, and everything was fine.

I can't figure out how to move items in the newest version.
    I click it one and it highlights but then I can't drag it or anything.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast