Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Game - Super Pong

Default New Game - Super Pong
    I've finished a new game for the iPhone/Touch (my first actually). It is a quick paced block busting pong game called "Super Pong". For more info, check out: http://www.spiffyware.net/iphone-superpong.php

And to play it, you can add the following source to Installer:
    www.spiffyware.net/iphone

Or download directly from http://www.spiffyware.net/iphone/zips/SuperPong.zip
    Hoping to have it on the Ste's Packaging community source sometime in the near future, but that might be a little while longer...

Let me know what you think, here or on my site, thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -superpongshot_sm.png  

The name is a little misleading, but it looks really good.
    Trying it now.

EDIT: works great!
    though "motion graphics" are nice, the ball getting bigger when hitting the slider is a little annoying.

other then that, great game so far!
    keep it up!
    Last edited by Dash-2; 02-25-2008 at 08:54 PM.

I like it... One of my favorite old school games is Arkanoid--- add some color, mix the geometry up a bit, and add some falling power pills and this could become a real hit!

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

i would call it super ibrick not a good name for an iphone game. "ibrick lol" but its more like brick on ipods
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

Super iBreakout ?

Jazon256,
    This is a really great start, I hope you'll continue to develop it to include more colorful graphics, power pills, and different block configurations.

Also, it doesn't save the preferences between games for me. Is that a problem at my end, or is the feature not yet implemented?

In the meantime, I hope you don't mind that I took the liberty of giving it an "old school" facelift.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screenshot.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by DaveiPhone; 03-05-2008 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveiPhone View Post
    Jazon256,
    This is a really great start, I hope you'll continue to develop it to include more colorful graphics, power pills, and different block configurations.

Also, it doesn't save the preferences between games for me. Is that a problem at my end, or is the feature not yet implemented?

In the meantime, I hope you don't mind that I took the liberty of giving it an "old school" facelift.
    SuperPong doesn't create a preference file in the current build.