Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] WbApp v0.63 w/WbWeatherWidget

Quote Originally Posted by netuser View Post
    You have to edit the CSS file top and left margin , it is not very hard. Just play arround and you ll see it is easy

If you are still not successfull I ll help you. But best way is to learn. Thats what I try to do

I am on work now will wait your feedback on your success :P

Good luck
    Oh yeah! U r sooo right mate!
    And Iīm glad I have at least learn to beg for help in my life u c! Before I always have to do everything "my way". But on this one I have stock. What I tried to do was to put my stylesheet "myphone" into ur theme in both folder, but no way. No success

So now Iīm screwed up again. Scare I gonna crash the stuff and be rid of everything and forgot what shall be where. Thatīs the reason I asking u bro. So if u can help me I would be grateful and happy for making my day thx. I attach my theme below so u can look and see what I have okay!!??? Thx again for ur kindness.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    //Hackīz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Ok i ll check out when i ll be home.

But why dont you just open my CSS that i used and you have to jsut sligtly modify and you are done ? If you dont want desc : you pout under display:no to move icon you modify the margin of icon , you want to move City , it is same. etc...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to netuser For This Useful Post:

maz (09-08-2008)

Ok i ll check out when i ll be home.

But why dont you just open my CSS that i used and you have to just sligtly modify and you are done ? If you dont want desc : you pout under display:no to move icon you modify the margin of icon , you want to move City , it is same. etc...
    U have it to sound very easy yes I know......but but.....u also make me sweaty
    Sorry if I bother u bro....but Iīm a little little bit out on this one.
    And I know itīs so easy when can it and have the skills for sure. Anyway as I said......Iīm lost at this one.....have tried to many times already and just be frustrated.......excuse if I sound stupid......but maybe I am Thx for ur advice too. What I want is just two of the same ones beside each others (nothing more nothing less) as my screenshot below. I have learn how to move them up and down and left/right so far by the way. As I live at to different places at the earth, South East Asia and Europe, I would really appreciate if u can help me to have it so I can be updated on both thx.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screenshot.png  
    Last edited by maz; 09-08-2008 at 10:04 AM.
    //Hackīz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP

It is not question of skill, you know when i told you that it is possible to do have 2 cities i have somehting in mind. But that thing did not worked. You know I passed 6 hours to make it work. Then to place well the icons i have to do cm by cm and reboot each time iphone.

I think you can do it, it is just matter of Margin. There is no need os skills to place your icon where you want. It is matter of time and calculation.

It is not question of skill, you know when i told you that it is possible to do have 2 cities i have somehting in mind. But that thing did not worked. You know I passed 6 hours to make it work. Then to place well the icons i have to do cm by cm and reboot each time iphone.

I think you can do it, it is just matter of Margin. There is no need os skills to place your icon where you want. It is matter of time and calculation.
    Yes!
    But I have try to use ur theme but I canīt understand how to have 2 of mine icons in ur theme u see. Be coz u have some subfolder I canīt figure out how to put Mine stylesheets into that. Thatīs the difficult part for me. But if u feel (or if I do) Iīm stealing ur time!? Just tell me to stop chatting ;-)....I can take it!
    I mean do I have to move any of ur files/folders and put in mine or what?? Or can I put urs in mine theme folders and have it work!?
    Last edited by maz; 09-08-2008 at 10:13 AM.
    //Hackīz

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Trying to do , it seem for timebeing i cant embed 2 html, have to find the way to make it work. Will post it once i am sucessfull.

Ok Good news I made it Work Give ma a minute , i ll post here first you can test and CyberGreg can check how he can automatise it

Look screen shot

here is the zip :

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

How it works the top one is in the main folder the bottom one is in the subfolder inside private folder called "WeatherWidget" Now you can jsut play with CSS to place where you want and how you want

Have fun and do give feedback and also share your CSS also if you make nice one
    Netuser - can you please post the zip file for your theme with the analog clock? I'd really love to use that clock with my theme. It would be greatly appreciate. And maybe you could let me know how to set it up for my theme if you don't mind. Thanks!

is it only me or the weather thing is not updating it self when its spose too?

Thanks

is there any way to change the color of the text?

yaa... open ssh, open the theme folder, find the file that u want ex: oneline.. open that and find the text color and chinge it there.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to prince-omar For This Useful Post:

maz (09-08-2008)

Thanks

what program do you use to edit a css file?

nevermind , I figured it out.

thanks
    Last edited by opusandbill; 09-08-2008 at 11:00 AM.

Thanks

I used Dashcode to edit css files

push the *( thanks ) button next time ;-)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks so very much for this great app it is very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    Yes!
    But I have try to use ur theme but I canīt understand how to have 2 of mine icons in ur theme u see. Be coz u have some subfolder I canīt figure out how to put Mine stylesheets into that. Thatīs the difficult part for me. But if u feel (or if I do) Iīm stealing ur time!? Just tell me to stop chatting ;-)....I can take it!
    I mean do I have to move any of ur files/folders and put in mine or what?? Or can I put urs in mine theme folders and have it work!?
    I posted the detail how to do it. But i think you are too lazy to read the whole message. It is amazing that pepole pass hours and days to make thing for you guys and you cant spend 1 minute to read the whole message.

The Weather on top is in folder private/stylesheet (the name of stylesheet used is in configureme in folder private)

The weather at bottom is in folder WeatherWidget/Private/stylesheets, and name of stylesheet used is int WeatherWidget/private confugureMe file

Is it more clear now ?

CyberGreg : Did you checked the files for double city ? is it possible to do an add on to have 2 settings ?

Also is it possible to add an option to add hours instead of minutes ? Will be nice also if you can setup a way to have manual Refresh ? like we put the refresh to 0 , and in WbApp we just click on refresh , it refresh the weather then put it back to 0 so that it dont refresh anymore. You see what I mean ? this will heal people who travel or who have limited data plan.
    Last edited by netuser; 09-09-2008 at 05:38 AM. Reason: message for : CyberGreg

I posted the detail how to do it. But i think you are too lazy to read the whole message. It is amazing that pepole pass hours and days to make thing for you guys and you cant spend 1 minute to read the whole message.

The Weather on top is in folder private/stylesheet (the name of stylesheet used is in configureme in folder private)

The weather at bottom is in folder WeatherWidget/Private/stylesheets, and name of stylesheet used is int WeatherWidget/private confugureMe file

Is it more clear now ?

CyberGreg : Did you checked the files for double city ? is it possible to do an add on to have 2 settings ?

Also is it possible to add an option to add hours instead of minutes ? Will be nice also if you can setup a way to have manual Refresh ? like we put the refresh to 0 , and in WbApp we just click on refresh , it refresh the weather then put it back to 0 so that it dont refresh anymore. You see what I mean ? this will heal people who travel or who have limited data plan.

No comments!
    Thx for ur attention anyway.
    //Hackīz

I did and for now it needs to stay a manual edit. You could very easily convert the top file / weather to be configured via WbApp. Just pull the configureMe.js from the WbWeatherWidget.theme folder (examples were included in the package).

I do and as far as I can see there is no limit to the number of minutes so this functionality is already built in. 1440 minutes = 1 day, 7200 minutes = 5 days and whenever you "Repring" it will always try to update regardless of the refresh setting or whether you have a data connection or not.

The whole point of putting this functionality into WbApp was to make it very easy to change the settings and configuration of the weather widget. I mean in about 20/30 seconds and you can change every setting possible and see the results. Just to be clear; you use WbApp to configure your weather widget settings, set it as one of your WinterBoard themes and then load everything. Once that is done, to update the weather settings; all you have to do is make your changes, save the settings and use either the "Repring" on the settings panel or exit and use the "Respring" app and your new weather settings will show. You do not have to go through the entire theme loading process.
    White 3G

Yes the last part I already figured it out. So you mean i can put the Refresh time to 1 month so that it never auto refresh. And when I will do respring it will auto update ? Or i have to do respring through WbApp ?

In this case it will be usefull to have date and time of Weather that is shown, have to dig how to fetch that data and show it.

maz : you got offended ? I posted the message in freindly way to make you learn. It is easy process dude you can do it and you will no more depend on anyone .

Yes the last part I already figured it out. So you mean i can put the Refresh time to 1 month so that it never auto refresh. And when I will do respring it will auto update ? Or i have to do respring through WbApp ?

In this case it will be usefull to have date and time of Weather that is shown, have to dig how to fetch that data and show it.

maz : you got offended ? I posted the message in freindly way to make you learn. It is easy process dude you can do it and you will no more depend on anyone .
    Another "brick in the wall......"? I was just asking for some help if it was possible to use Mine already done theme to have two cities, not urs.
    //Hackīz

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

I am having trouble getting it to work with iHour. Can someone help me out. I am on 2.0.2.

weather got nothing to do with the Theme you use, it is you to polish it that way you want. The theme is somehitng a part.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast