Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] QuickGold (Fast, keyboard-based launcher)

Default [Release] QuickGold (Fast, keyboard-based launcher)
    Wow I love this app. You just press the home button when your on the homescreen and you can search for your apps and contacts like spotlight and quicksilver.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0003.png   -img_0002.png   -img_0001.png  
    Last edited by yBlaze8; 09-05-2008 at 12:48 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yBlaze8 For This Useful Post:

hawaiipoolman (09-05-2008)

it would be better if you could also search for local files....like videos from cycorder or saved files from mobilefinder.

Definitely would

how about voice search compatibility? jk!

iPhone? More like MyPhone chbearsrock's Avatar
    Thanks

awesome. now if only there was a way for it to search the net too (like the google app) it would be perfect

This app is awesome! I do wish it launched a little faster, but when it does, it's great.

i love this app just played with it for a few minutes and ive been wanting something like this

This is going to be my favorite app for sure. Thanks alot.

iPhone? More like MyPhone chbearsrock's Avatar
    Thanks

okay I know this isn't a request thread...but if there was an option to make it search through media too...that would be unreal

working great so far

I'm not able to install it... every time I click install a source error appear saying "Undetermined Error"...

by far the best thing since categories. Now I can clean up the home wcreen using categories and use quickgold to launch my apps. It would be nice if when you type in a contacts name, if upon pressing the arrow if it gave you options such as call/SMS/or view contact info.

iPhone? More like MyPhone marys25's Avatar
    Thanks

this has been sooo great...ive put all my cat folders into one folder..so it great in taking out the hassle of going from folder to folder.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

now this is cool! using in conjunction with Dock3 - enabled me to hide select icons, giving my phone a very uncluttered look. When you want to spotlight the wallpaper on the springboard and not the icons, this is the way to go! The picture below is of my custom theme incorporating quickgold and Dock3 for navigation.

very nice app, upraded to 2.1 and it only seems to search the contacts. Anyone else have this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by icedx2 View Post
    very nice app, upraded to 2.1 and it only seems to search the contacts. Anyone else have this issue?
    Yeah, everyone is having the same issue. Hope it gets an update soon.

Zataang actually posted on the QuickGold homepage that the problem is fixed and a new version will be released soon.

He said the following:

hi guys, yeah, i have fixed the apps searching issue in the development version. will try to release an update as soon as i can.
    Can't wait!

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Update is up on cydia now this app is pretty cool

Someone, please help. I installed the new update and now I get a spinning wheel at startup. How do I remove manually? (i.e. which files?) I can SSH into the phone.

I hear the update is causing severe havoc on people's phones.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast