Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] QuickGold (Fast, keyboard-based launcher)

the new update works, but i do NOT want advertising on my phone. basically, either offer (immediately) a non-ad or paid version, or i'm done with this app regardless of how useful it is.

There's a new update out which is suppose to address the earlier issues.

Anyone try it?

Thanks

Wow, seems really cool. i might get it tomorrow.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

i love this app but it takes too long for it to load, but i guess it still beats flipping through my springboard to find my app. but still wish he could speed things up.

edit,

it seems to be fine now. u dont have to hold the home button, a tap would suffice.

this USED to be an awesome app... But the adds really suck... And no ad-free version?????

Meh...

does this also search email too?

it does not search email. This doesn't support irealsms either which sux cuz I don't use the standard apple SMS app.

The new update is great!

Love the icons!!!!!!!!!!!

This is by far my most usueful app on the iphone, and I also just discovered how to search google and imdb with it which is absolutely amazing! One issue I just ran into today was that I am using the grupple icons, which are transparent so now on my most recent used list i canot see any of the icons so i dont know which is which, it would be nice to have an option to not use themes for the icons..

Thanks

yea i have to agree with icedx2... this app + poof is the best thing to ever happen to the iphone. I personally couldnt live without them. I hate having all of the icons on my screen, just looks cluttered. Poof everything then use this to search, go on the net, make calls... its truely amazing. If theres an award for best thign yet this is my vote.
    Go Ahead. Hit the Thank button... it wont bite.

Tap Tap Revenge is Gay... That is fact.

Giggidy.

I can not get this app to work for me for love nor money. After installing, I just start getting an endless spinning wheel thingie, with reboots, no-stop, until I manually remove it.
    But from what I can gather this app does, Searcher (Cydia) and AppFlow (Cydia) will do exactly the same for me. Searcher searches Contacts, SMS, Notes, Events, Safari bookmarks & Safari history, while AppFlow lists all the apps and assigns a double-tap.

amazing application... only thing i dislike is the ads...
    you should offer a paid version to get rid of them

This is a game-changing app for my iPhone - amazing functionality. No reason for 3/4/5 Springboards anymore. And, as a longtime Quicksilver user, this is second nature for me. Wish it didn't obviously use so many resources that some games become a little unstable (TouchSports Tennis, Guitar Rock Tour) - but it's a crucial app for me, so I'm willing to give some flex in that area.

Amazing that people are whining so loudly about ads that don't show up on 3G/EDGE, disappear after any key is pressed, and don't even appear every time! Talk about a tempest in a teapot...I guess it's just not worth much to some folks.

But anyone looking to streamline their iPhone experience should check this app out.
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12