Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [2.0 - Release] iBlacklist - Call/SMS filtering application

iBlacklist does not work.

I use it on an iPhone 2G, Vers. 2.1.

I had 1 (one) contact blocked in my blacklist, and also the feature "restricted calls")

Restricted calls works.

But today my expected spammer appeared again, and was shown in the preview of intelliscreen.

So I thought: ok, must be the app intelliscreen which pops up the spam.

But I deactivated that, added a second number of my second phone to the blacklist, and that also appeared as new sms in the sms icon, and text was shown when I opend the messages.

I thought spam is blocked "underground". All that is activated with the spamsettings is "store..."

Mike

Go to SMS Settings and set the Delete SMS to ON if you don't want it to show on he default SMS app. Set Save History to ON to store the message on iBlacklist history.
    Also, make sure iBlacklist is the only call/sms filter application installed on your device.

Read this:

www.iblacklist.com.br/tutorial.asp

spektro - any shot you could add the feature like cleaner to do a quick pick and hang up instead of voice mail for us t-mobile users? The options don't work for us on t-mobile.

Thanks as always!!!

Quote Originally Posted by imbuggin View Post
    spektro - any shot you could add the feature like cleaner to do a quick pick and hang up instead of voice mail for us t-mobile users? The options don't work for us on t-mobile.

Thanks as always!!!
    Ive never had any issues with any of the options and i'm on t-mobile

The next version will have it. It's already done. We are working on other features now.

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    Go to SMS Settings and set the Delete SMS to ON if you don't want it to show on he default SMS app. Set Save History to ON to store the message on iBlacklist history.
    Also, make sure iBlacklist is the only call/sms filter application installed on your device.

Read this:

iBlacklist for iPhone
    Hi.
    Thx, I give it a try. I only had the history "ON". And Yes, its the only filter application on my iPhone ;-)
    Storing is important in case Ill have to hand it over to some executive some day.

Best wishes,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by imbuggin View Post

Thanks as always!!!
    Im on t-moblie, and I have, on restricted calls and the option "occupied" a nice voice saying "this mobilephone is not reachable at this time (blabla)"

Thats perfect and I hope nothing is changed there.
    MyCleaner just had a "tut-tut-tut", and thats why I switched.

Mike
    Last edited by rapanuy; 12-01-2008 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Lace View Post
    Ive never had any issues with any of the options and i'm on t-mobile
    T-mobile will not ignore or hang up on them. It sends the to voice mail unless you disable it.

We have been replacing activation keys to our users since the 2.0 version came out.
    This is very important to make clear
    I just wonder, if I wanted to upgrade from my 2g to a 3g iphone next time, would I be able to transfer the license over if I purchase it?

It would be great if iblacklist notification status icons can be disabled so that it does not conflict with other apps like intelliscreen/irealsms.

Also, is there an option to either :

1) Configure different phone/SMS filtering options for individual numbers OR
    2) Having more than 1 blacklist active (e.g. To hang up Nuisance callers as 1 blacklist & Do not disturb blacklist so that it will just be ignored) as I am considering either this or Mcleaner
    Last edited by Bloodlust; 12-02-2008 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yes, the license can be transferred to a new device due to a warranty replace.
    All the icons and other things are fully configurable, so you can disable them.
    Also, the next release will let you set as many lists you want as active lists.
    On this current version, you can set many things per contact, just check it, and on the next version you will be abled to set the call disconnection type per contact, with 4 options, wich are voicemail, busy signal, accept and hangup and no action (no disconnection but your device won't even ring). On current version we have 3 options now. Try it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

PhoneLine (12-09-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by rapanuy View Post
    Hi.

Im on t-moblie, and I have, on restricted calls and the option "occupied" a nice voice saying "this mobilephone is not reachable at this time (blabla)"

Thats perfect and I hope nothing is changed there.
    MyCleaner just had a "tut-tut-tut", and thats why I switched.

Mike
    how is that possible? I have 3 option Voicemail, busy signal (doesn't work goes to voice mail), or no action. I have no "occupied" option???

Any precise release date yet for the new update?

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

On this current version, you can set many things per contact, just check it, and on the next version you will be abled to set the call disconnection type per contact, with 4 options, wich are voicemail, busy signal, accept and hangup and no action (no disconnection but your device won't even ring). On current version we have 3 options now. Try it.
    Wow, new version is sounding awesome! Many thanks as always. Looking forward to it!

Ops, forgot to say. There is a separated AutoReplySMS for filtered SMS on this new version too. The current version only sends the auto reply sms for blocked calls.

Thanks

Ops, forgot to say. There is a separated AutoReplySMS for filtered SMS on this new version too. The current version only sends the auto reply sms for blocked calls.
    Oh, you big tease you!

Can't wait!

Spektro-

Does the new release of the software block popups but still enable vibrate for new SMS notification when the phone is locked? Tried installing, but no joy on that. Intelliscreen interferes with too much for me and I won't even go into Kate. Both Pysl and iBlacklist seem to do the job, but both don't have any notification when locked that a new SMS has come in.

Any updates are appreciated, and you'll have my $12 the INSTANT this feature works.

iBlacklist has an option called SMS Privacy, on Extras tab. If this switch is ON, iBlacklist will not put the popup preview and will play the sound/vibrate when a new sms arrives and IS NOT filtered, per your PREFERENCES settings. If it's not working to you, try to have only iBlacklist installed on your device and do the test again. It works with everyone, including me. If you selected Electronic as your new sms sound, it has a bug and don't play the sound correctly. This has been addressed earlier and the new version also has this fix.
    If you use the SMS Privacy set to OFF, the default sms preview will be placed and all the things must flow as the default behavior.

So you mean the current version (2.1-1) has the option of choosing a particular filter for EACH contact but only 3[voicemail, busy signal, accept and hangup] but no option of configuring individual blacklist with its own filter option?

So the next version will support what I mentioned? When will it be? Also, is it possible that it comes with a feature to disable the notification icon so that it does not conflict with Irealsms?
    Last edited by Bloodlust; 12-09-2008 at 01:54 AM.

No, what i said is:

On THIS CURRENT version, you can set many things per contact, just check it, and on the NEXT version you will be abled to set the call disconnection type per contact.

In other words, the 2.1-1 apply the global filter policy to any contact. The next version will be configurable per contact.

Also, the current version has the option you want. Just go to Call or SMS Settings and set the Statusbar Icon to OFF. But it has NO CONFLICT with any application. It places it's own icon if your setup say so.

Try it.

Thanks

Its going to be so great being able to set the option per individual. Any ETA on the updates release?

Many thanks for your hard work!

Spektro- Apologies for the confusion before. I figured out that there is a bug in iRealSMS that causes it to override the choice for SMS sound in settings to always play "Tri-Tone". I uninstalled, setup iBlacklist, and using AppleSMS all the notifications are as they should be.

Thank you for the help, even if it wasn't your fault!

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast