Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [2.0 - Release] iBlacklist - Call/SMS filtering application

Interesting...
    Last edited by nuggett76; 11-14-2010 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

removed by me - bad hairday
    Last edited by jrentzke; 09-11-2008 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jrentzke View Post
    Unlike all the other devs (RipDev, Intelliscreen, iPhoneVideorecorder, etc) who made it possible to xfer your license to another phone, these guys decided it's not going to happen and that their system can't accommodate this - Pay Up (again & again & again) Or Go Away...
    Hey!

All you have to do is contact the Customer Service of iBlacklist and let them know that you no longer have that phone and that you want to transfer your license to the new 3G one. You will have to give them all your info ( just to prove that you r who u say u r) and the new serial for the new 3G iPhone and they will change it in their server/system and will contact you with the new serial no!!

Hope that helps!

Later,
    RaMod
    RaMod!
    If I helped you out, please press ... thanks!

=The iPhone?!...wait!...what happened!?=

RaMod, all is good thanks.

iblacklist works with 2.1 firmware????

thanks.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eldiegocai View Post
    iblacklist works with 2.1 firmware????

thanks.
    Mine seems to be working fine on FW 2.1 Installed it abaout an hour ago and tested it out and calls were blocked/filtered correctly. Didn't test much ore then that feature as I am re-installing a lot, but it seems to work good on 2.1

Actually, i'll take the risk to say that it will work until we still have jailbreak available (thanks to dev team !!!) and the Objective C 2.0.
    You faced a bad time when the 2.0 came, just because Apple changed the programming language version to Objective C 2.0, wich changed many frameworks (libraries) enough to nothing works from old code development, just because their AppStore and application distribution monopoly try.
    So we devs had to port all our codes in order to use the new libraries, but this time in a really more powerfull way, so that's why winterboard allows so many nice things about modding the graphics and all it's abled to do.
    So, when the language version is maintained, the code will still work on your JB devices. If not, we are here to do our best in order to port it again.

i have updated the iphone to 2.1 firmware, i have installed iblacklist and i cant see the icon of the app. what can i do?

Quote Originally Posted by eldiegocai View Post
    i have updated the iphone to 2.1 firmware, i have installed iblacklist and i cant see the icon of the app. what can i do?
    restart springboard ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by jrentzke View Post
    Unlike all the other devs (RipDev, Intelliscreen, iPhoneVideorecorder, etc) who made it possible to xfer your license to another phone, these guys decided it's not going to happen and that their system can't accommodate this - Pay Up (again & again & again) Or Go Away...

Nope will not pay again. I will make a you tube video about it though!!

Just paid for this app and I'm waiting the PW/code to try this out. I have a crazy ex and this is the one thing I miss about my Tilt and having a Call Filter. Blocking those people we can't stand! haha

Hi Spektro,
    I hate being a pain in the but, but I wanted to know did you guys look into the voicemail feature, were as the voicemail indicator will show in the iblacklist history and not in the home screen saying "ABC voicemail". I know you guys are very busy, but I had to uninstall it for now until you guys can figure it out. The other day, I received a call that was filtered but my phone vibrated indicating I had a voicemail. This was not good because I get calls from lady friends from the past. I've had my number for about 15yrs so it becomes a little bit hard to change it now. If you can resolve this, I would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Alexandre is one great dude, I had to replace my iPhone due to screen problems, today I sent him an e-mail with my old and new serial number and iBlacklist generate number and in half an hour I had my new activation number for iBlacklist. I would say he is the most responsive out of all developers of the "jailbreak" utilities.

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Firmware 2.1 + iBlacklist = SWOD if you "poof" the app or put into a "Category". I have emailed both the Devs of iBlacklist & Big Boss to try and work this out.

After a restore I installed the "Mobile Substrate" package as stated above first.. then installed iBlacklist + bossprefs and poofed the app with no issues.
    Last edited by Poseidon79; 09-15-2008 at 04:23 PM.

Just tested as you wrote. I had no death spinner at all and all worked as expected.

BossPrefs 2.13b
    Poof 2.12
    iBlacklist 2.0-2

All of the just downloaded from BB's repository.

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    Just tested as you wrote. I had no death spinner at all and all worked as expected.

BossPrefs 2.13b
    Poof 2.12
    iBlacklist 2.0-2

All of the just downloaded from BB's repository.
    You only get the SWOD if you install iBlacklist and hide the app without installing Mobile Substrate first.

iPhone? More like MyPhone marys25's Avatar
    Thanks

I had this app running fine until this morning when I ran the updates that were on Cydia..since then the app has been crashing...also a waring sign saying that the database doesn't match and that i have to go into the app for the update..but since the app keeps crashing i can't fix it that way....i've reinstalled, and removed and then reinstalled the app a dozen times and nothing works...i've taken everything out of categories but the app button doesn't show up..is anyone else having this problem??

Edit: I'm Still on 2.0.1 i hope thats not the problem
    Last edited by marys25; 09-15-2008 at 10:24 PM.

Hi marys25

This seems like a behavior i've debuged with another user, who simply couldn't get it to work even in uregistered mode. So i must ask, do you have MiVTones or Video Wallpaper installed?

This is one of the greatest apps developed so far for the iPhone. Sure, recording video is great too, but for a practical app that was MUCH needed for people that meet a ton of crazies (radio show related), then this app is just the best thing and finally makes my iPhone better than my Tilt. When the day comes that we have Tom Tom or Mio Maps running on our iPhones I'm gonna throw my Tilt in the river or against a wall!

So far this app runs flawlessly on 2.0.2, and I'm just waiting for an update to QuickPwn for Windows before I cook my custom FW and run this on 2.1 This app came in handy first thing this morning. I finally got to block one of my stalkers and laugh as she kept trying over and over just to get a busy signal! HA! EAT THAT YOU NUTTY CHIC! lol!

To the developer(s). Thank you sooooo much!!!!!

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast